AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

can I still have BBC1 as channel 1 as this is the way I like my channels numbered

edogg

yes, you can have BBC 1 starting at channel 1 if you select the correct options as below:

Use HD First Bouquet = no
Make Default Bouquets = no
Custom Channel Order = no

now just delete the "-- UK Bouquets --" and this will not be generated next time you run the plugin.
if you want BBC 1 HD as channel 1 instead, then set "Custom Channel Order = yes"

setting "Use HD First Bouquet = yes" will also place BBC 1 in position 1 as part of the top 5 regionals in first bouquet.

where does the DEBIAN folder go

edogg

where does the DEBIAN folder go I have scanned and it lost all the sky sports interactive channels

edogg

where does the DEBIAN folder go I have scanned and it lost all the sky sports interactive channels

edogg

changed the default folders to yes and got the ssinteractive channels back then deleted the religious and adult channels bouquets I still dont know where to put the DEBIAN folder on the duo

edogg

changed the default folders to yes and got the ssinteractive channels back then deleted the religious and adult channels bouquets I still dont know where to put the DEBIAN folder on the duo

edogg

Ignore the debian folder m8

just run the AutoBouquets E2 .ipk installer, and dvbsnoop will automatically download and install for you. you will only need to install dvbsnoop manually if no dvbsnoop was found for downloading in your feeds when the autobouquet installer was run.

Can I start by stating this plugin is fantastic and say thanks to all involved in it.

I currently have it installed and have it set to download custom channel order as I prefer the HD channels to be ordered among the SD channels appropriately like that (although channel 5 HD is not there). After the first download I then changed the order of the bouquets to my prefered order. This now stays that way after every download.

What I would like to know is is it possible to put the channels in each bouquet in a particular order and get them to stay in that order after each download? I love the idea of the frequency's etc auto updating but would ideally prefer to choose my own order for the channels.

you can generate channels in any order you like and they will stay in that order after each download.

set option Custom Channel Order = yes
edit /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom.txt

you can assign each channel position with any channel you want,
ie. if you want to automatically swap Channel 5 HD with Channel 5 SD

105=171 would place Channel 5 HD in position 105.
171=105 would place Channel 5 SD in position 171.

im sure once users get the hang of creating their own personal custom.txt files, they will start publishing them for public use ;)

Last edited:
Thanks m8. I'll give that a go when I've got time. This plugin is the dogs nadgers. Keep up the good work :)

I can't get this plugin to work. The bouquets don't show up at all after downloading or even after a full rescan. Any idea why?

I'm using the latest version.

Last edited:
You have downloaded/installed the plugin, you have scanned.

Does it show up in your plugins, have you selected it and run it?

You have downloaded/installed the plugin, you have scanned.

Does it show up in your plugins, have you selected it and run it?

I've got it working now. I rescanned all channels again and then ran the plugin. Is that the correct way to do it?

Also, if some channels change frequency do I have to do a full rescan of channels again. What is the correct procedure?

How can I also re-enable adult channels? I installed the bouquet with child friendly settings. Would I need to reinstall the bouquets with the child friendly setting unticked or can I enable them some other way?

Thanks.

Last edited:
With regards to the child frindly question, this is from the readme file.

The Plugin does not re-create any bouquets that have been previously removed by the user. if for example you remove the adult bouquet, it will remain removed the next time you run the plugin and so remain child friendly updatable. You will need to turn the default bouquets option to "off" you can set default option to create first bouquets again.

Are there any picons specifically made to be used with AutoBouquets or should I just use any?

Thanks.

Back