AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Just trying this out on my Duo, will test on Twin and TM800 later.

The numbering matches the Sly system!:Clap:

channelID also matches ;)
you can view sly numbering and epg channelID log file in \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBouquets\autobouquets.log

Has anyone got a screenshot of whats it meant to look like, did scan, zap to bbc1, waited, gone to favourites but nothing there

Seems to be working now can see the log slowly building up where before it finished within a few secs.

Completed and working! Nice one! Still prefer rats list lol as iv got used to it more than the sky numbers but great work. Going to now test on TM800 and TM Twin

Last edited:
first post says it works from command line on any box ;)
just look in plugin.py for your local area and region codes and pass them to autoboquets_e2.sh in a script that is executed by your cron job.

EXAMPLE SCRIPT:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Yes but your telligent not like me ;)

Installed Vhannibal 13 aug list and then run the Plugin.

The new bouquets are per 28.2 and channel numbers still per proper receiver. I can still view other channels by going into satellite as pointed out by Wiz.

I suppose this is handy to reduce time in scanning.

have tested, and can confirm it works on

TM800 HD
TM500 HD
TM-TWIN
TM-2T
DM800
Vu+ Duo

if they can get it to work on tm500 they would of saved a box from extinction plus the epg like commando image

Last edited:
Installed Vhannibal 13 aug list and then run the Plugin.

The new bouquets are per 28.2 and channel numbers still per proper receiver. I can still view other channels by going into satellite as pointed out by Wiz.

I suppose this is handy to reduce time in scanning.

ill add it to my TODO list to make it prepend existing bouquets so that it does not overwrite them, you should then be able to download your pre made multi-sat settings and then a run 28.2e scan to update the lamedb and then run AutoBouqets E2 without affecting your pre-made settings.

if they can get it to work on tm500 they would of saved a box from extinction plus the epg like commando image

it should work on ANY box from command line as long as you have dvbsnoop installed. it tests working fine on my dm500 running Commando C14.6 neturino image ;)

you should be able to hack the autobouquet script to grab your SD region for engima1 and then remove HD channels and autogenerate a channels.uk file for the weekepg plugin?

Last edited:
here is dvbsnoop ipk file

Attachments

• dvbsnoop_0.0+cvs20081001-r0a_mipsel.rar
    123.4 KB · Views: 82
Tried that and it works well.
Im going to stick with Rats though as its better for Scottish region. With the auto one i dont get stv hd and im not liking the channel numbers.
Nice work though :)

Tried that and it works well.
Im going to stick with Rats though as its better for Scottish region. With the auto one i dont get stv hd and im not liking the channel numbers.
Nice work though :)

being able to create your own personal channel numbering and manually adding channels to empty epg slots will come later ;)

Last edited:
just put this on duo clone, reading streams right now,

Thanks

Cant see setanta channels included in sports section, I know its region specific but would be good to have those channels auto update too. Will add them manually

Last edited:
just put this on duo clone, reading streams right now,

Thanks

Cant see setanta channels included in sports section, I know its region specific but would be good to have those channels auto update too. Will add them manually

you can hack the autobouquets_e2.sh script to add those channels to their empty epg slot positions manually until this feature is available in future versions?

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Second Beta version is out,
It will allow you to run it without overwriting any pre-existing bouquets,

If nobody uploads it by tomorrow I will do it then,can't do it on the phone sorry :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

16 August @ 2345 version

Attachments

• AutoBouquets_E2_ukcvs-dot-org_beta_201208162345.rar
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
Back