Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

What is the difference between the HD regions and SD regions i.e East Midlands SD and East Midlands HD?

What is the difference between the HD regions and SD regions i.e East Midlands SD and East Midlands HD?

It just puts the High Def versions of the channels into the bouquet instead of the Standard Def ones

Is there a way with this plugin to remove the blanks? Like for instance I go into sports bouquet and 407, 414 are blank. Obviously this is because there isn't a channel there but is there an option to hide them or not put them in the bouquets? My settings ticked are HD bouquet, numbered, nit scan, and default. Anything I should / shouldn't use?

Sent from my telephone.

Is there a way with this plugin to remove the blanks? Like for instance I go into sports bouquet and 407, 414 are blank. Obviously this is because there isn't a channel there but is there an option to hide them or not put them in the bouquets? My settings ticked are HD bouquet, numbered, nit scan, and default. Anything I should / shouldn't use?

Sent from my telephone.

I think its the placeholders option m8

Placeholder option didn't remove the blanks in the bouquet but when manually changing channels it would skip the placeholders like the real Sly EPG does.

Sorry if this has been asked already but can I install this on my e2 box, create a SD channel list then send it to a DM500 E1 box?

Im having trouble getting this to work. when i run the plugin it gives me the menu but wont let me select anything. all i can do is change volume. I have to turn off the box to get it to get back to normal.

Hi. I hope someone can help. Eventually after hours of head scratching I have managed to install the auto bouquets and can see it in my plugins. When I go to it and select my region it says it could not connect to the server!!! It's so frustrating.

Im having trouble getting this to work. when i run the plugin it gives me the menu but wont let me select anything. all i can do is change volume. I have to turn off the box to get it to get back to normal.

AutoBouquets is now ancient, dont think its even active development anymore. Either use the new AutoBouqetsMaker or the new rats plugin her: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/299516/

AutoBouquets is still being actively developed from what i can see, as i have come across a few people working on various versions of this plugin on other forums. There was an optimized version of the script posted on a forum only last week. There was also an modified optimized version that bypassed the error checking so that it could be used on faulty images that cannot connect to the server. There is even an Enigma1 version posted on one of the other forums last week. I also know of a super fast AutoBouquets version currently in development that will only take about 60 seconds when run.

Last edited by a moderator:
AutoBouquets is still being actively developed from what i can see, as i have come across a few people working on various versions of this plugin on other forums. There was an optimized version of the script posted on a forum only last week. There was also an modified optimized version that bypassed the error checking so that it could be used on faulty images that cannot connect to the server. There is even an Enigma1 version posted on one of the other forums last week. I also know of a super fast AutoBouquets version currently in development that will only take about 60 seconds when run.

Keep us posted on the fast version

This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201302212140_mipsel.rar
    122.9 KB · Views: 65
So will this work on my qbox hd mini??

Thanks

This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!

I want to try this but can not download the file????

Can somebody please tell me where I FTP the Sources folder from the download? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The sources file is for people to create the packages for different versions of images.

Have you tried to install the ipk? Did it fail? if so what are the errors?

Back