AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Cheers Abu :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Just run this on top a newly transferred VHannibal's list.

Existing 28.2 bouquets were not deleted.
New ones were created at the top of the list, prefixed with a couple of dashes. I was able to select a channel from either bouquet.

Entering the Sky number on the remote brought up the correct UK channel. However as pointed out by DD, the number displayed was not the UK one.

Setanta Ireland/Sports 1 was in the Sports section.
The BBC regional channels were in the "Other" bouquet.

There must have been some serious time and effort put into this so big thanks to everyone behind it.

Looks like a very intresting plugin, I will have a play when I get a chance. Im currently just manually updating bouquets with the UK Service database (B16 MCC) and FTPing them across. This plugin should save me the hassle of having to be a at a PC to update the bouquets..

Just run this on top a newly transferred VHannibal's list.

Existing 28.2 bouquets were not deleted.
New ones were created at the top of the list, prefixed with a couple of dashes. I was able to select a channel from either bouquet.

Entering the Sky number on the remote brought up the correct UK channel. However as pointed out by DD, the number displayed was not the UK one.

Setanta Ireland/Sports 1 was in the Sports section.
The BBC regional channels were in the "Other" bouquet.

number displayed will show correct blsyb epg listing one if you enter and view the "28.2E ---- UK Bouquet ----" bouquet

about 10 hours so far and most of that is just sat with a beer working out stuff, so at £20/hr and £20 for beer i guess you owe me £220? dont worry its free :)

I dont personally use it as im used to rats channel list but I have tested it and it works great. I wish I could give you £220 good sir but I cant instead I can leave you good rep as im sure others will to by clicking Leave Rep

Last edited:
I dont personally use it as im used to rats channel list but I have tested it and it works great. I wish I could give you £220 good sir but I cant instead I can leave you good rep as im sure others will to by clicking Leave Rep

Thanks for reminding about leaving rep m8 as I clear forgot

Heres the latest version in an ipk file

Credit to LraiZer for the plugin and Rob van der Does for the ipk :)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_0.4_mips32el.ipk
    18.9 KB · Views: 38
wots new in this version m8

I think there's a couple of tweaks done,the main one I think is that the plugin now checks that your box is actually pointed at 28.2e,

There was also an issue with the setanta channels not showing up for some regions,

I'm sure LraiZer will confirm if I'm right or not lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

dont seem to be the right plugin to me . says rats hd picons when installing ? unless its me lol

must be conflicting with one of my plugins . tried 10 ten times and nothing but the above when installing ? , l deleted the beta one and then this ?

hmm seems suspect,

Best bet is to unzip the ipk and then the data.tar and ftp the files over manually,dont forget to chmod the .sh file to 755

There is a manual installation method on UKCVS. I attach an edited version which includes the dvbsnoop ipk as well as having an edited readme in a different location. Original one still in same place.

PM being sent to PaphosAl

Attachments

• AutoBouquets_E2_ukcvs-dot-org_beta_19_Aug_2100 Edited Abu Baniaz.rar
    137.2 KB · Views: 29
cant unzip it ? wot u using

its ok u posted at the same time above

Last edited:
Back