AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

still didnt get setanta channels on central hd .. is there away around that ? cheers

Using London HD, setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports1 were both in the sports bouquet.

There was a change in the script which fixed an issue of where it would start processing even when on the wrong satellite. (should have gone to first unread post rather than last post)

Just replace the script making sure it still has 755 properties

Attachments

• autobouquets_e2-test_script-201208202300.rar
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
I think there's a couple of tweaks done,the main one I think is that the plugin now checks that your box is actually pointed at 28.2e,

There was also an issue with the setanta channels not showing up for some regions,

I'm sure LraiZer will confirm if I'm right or not lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

yes, irish sport is fixed in latest version so that they are now generated for all regions, not just when selecting an irish region.

i got same error using the Rob van der Does mipsel ipk installer also. as this plugin should work on any box and not just mipsel, here is an ipk installer i made for ALL architecture. this ipk should now install on any Enigma2 box.. hopefully!

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2-201208212300-all.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
yes, irish sport is fixed in latest version so that they are now generated for all regions, not just when selecting an irish region.

i got same error using the Rob van der Does mipsel ipk installer also. as this plugin should work on any box and not just mipsel, here is an ipk installer i made for ALL architecture. this ipk should now install on any Enigma2 box.. hopefully!

ill try this on an sh4 architecture receiver, and let you know the outcome m8 :)

I have this installed on my Vu + Duo and I like it a lot but I have a strange problem since installing when i start the duo it just sits on starting until I press a channel number button on the remote followed by the OK button the duo then operates normally going to the selected channel I have channel 1 BBC1 set as startup channel but I have to select it or the duo just stays at loading

edogg

Sorry, m8, but it might be a while before your particular issue can be looked at. LraiZer has just boogered off for a well-earned two week holiday...

Unless one of the other E2 testers can throw any light your way? From what I've read so far, the default setting uses proper Sky epg channel numbering, so how come your BBC1 is 1 ???

Cheers- AL :)

tbh I would say its not an autobouquets problem as that doesnt change anything regarding startup channel,

Have you tried setting a different channel as startup to see if the problem remains?

If you delete the sky epg file as he suggests you then get BBC1=1

I haven't tried a different channel yet but my duo just rebooted and started on BBC1 it is when I turn the box on in the morning that the problem occurs

edogg

I have this installed on my Vu + Duo and I like it a lot but I have a strange problem since installing when i start the duo it just sits on starting until I press a channel number button on the remote followed by the OK button the duo then operates normally going to the selected channel I have channel 1 BBC1 set as startup channel but I have to select it or the duo just stays at loading

edogg

your startup channel problem should be fixed in next update as i have now added the code to set the panic button channel to your local 101

hello LraiZer the really strange thing is yesterday I was changing my picons on the usb media and the duo reported an error and rebooted onto BBC1 channel 1 and this morning when i turned the box on it started on BBC1 channel 1 now i know the picons and the autochannel are no where near each other so could not affect the way they work Oh and by the way the panic button works on the version i have installed the one you posted

thank you for your time and support i feel this is the most useful addon i have used

edogg

still didnt get setanta channels on central hd .. is there away around that ? cheers

I am on central hd and i get setanta channels try a full scan with clear then run the autoboquet this what i do

edogg

just finally got round to giving this a go and wow! its really cool! using it alongside rats bouquets so best of both worlds :) it'll be handy for the missus who is used to sly numbers so she can pop the channel numbers into the remote :)

24/09 update for testing purposes

Any chance of also sticking this attachment in post 1?

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209242345_all.rar
    64.4 KB · Views: 27
what has been improved changed because I am happy with the 2108 version

edogg

Here is the changelog, I suppose I should have posted it too.

24-09-2012
LraiZer:-
auto update lamedb services using script NIT scanning.
option to parentally control and make child friendly.
option to add official channel numbering with names.
option to use channel placeholder on none PLi images.
option to be able to create the default bouquet set.
option to be able to create free to air only bouquets.
option to create customized channel ordered bouquets,
use example custom.txt in plugin folder to customize.

AndyBlac:- OE-Alliance: https://github.com/oe-alliance/
oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquets
new GUI, which will now remember and save your settings.
option to keep official numbering with HD first bouquet.
auto schedule for Daily, Weekly, Monthly at chosen time.
perform a service scan before running script (optional).
compatible with PLi based image placeholder skipping.
compatible with iDreamX Bouquet Editor for Apple MAC.
Thanks to ViX TEAM members for feedback and beta testing.

here is latest plugin version.

this should fix the NIT scan for the new BBC HD changes, and add the missing active channels.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209271430_all.rar
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
ive installed this latest version on my DM800, Duo and TWIN, and after a restart, theres no plugin there, am i beeing really think and missing something?

even after 'removing' (even though its not there) and downloading from the ViX plugin server, and restarting, it still doesnt show

i can only think you have a corrupt download, as there was about 80 downloads of that last version by ViX members successfully installing and testing it as working fine on their duo's

maybe try this latest one for testing that has a few bug fixes to see if this installs ok?

30-09-2012
fix unassigned option crash in scheduled service scanning.
remove duplicated channel epg numbering list in custom.txt

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209301945_all.rar
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
here is latest AutoBouquets E2 plugin for testing.

9-10-2012
now also detects and parses the hidden data channel names.
add autobouquets selection menu to service searching menu.
also adds the channel epg numbers to the official bouquet.
some other potential bug fixes.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201210091615_all.rar
    68.1 KB · Views: 55
Back