auto bouquets for uk cable??

Dreambox 800hd in Nottingham Pure Net ID 00008.

Image Pli by Pielord.

Tried to add Auto bouquets and Dvb Snoop with no success I'm about to pull my hair out can someone point me to the latest files as I'm going round the bend.

Ive followed the guides and changed CHMOD to 755 with both files yet I reboot and I cant see Auto Bouquets in either Plugins or when I press Green for downloads and check all the extensions there.

I've also tried to edit my Net ID which I'm not convinced about but surely I should be able to see Auto Bouquets.

I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong yet I can do a manual and automatic scan and pick up channels.

Currently adding files with Flashfxp on Windows 8 lappy.

Any advice appreciated.

Andy.

Only edit your netid with Notepad++ or youll corrupt the file.
Check you have dvbsnoop located in /usr/bin

And use the plugin from post 217 few pages back

l put a backup image in downloads m8 if that helps

Sent from my iPhone 5

Last edited:
I had a go earlier and I still cant see the autobouquet and I edited the autobouquet file net id with notepad ++. Not 100% certain if 00008 is correct or is it just 8 after the change from decimal to hex.

Anyway going to try Smirnoffs backup image and see if I get any luck with this. My only problem there I'm guessing is changing the net id so will have a play and post back.
Thanks for the help guys.

Andy.

I had a go earlier and I still cant see the autobouquet and I edited the autobouquet file net id with notepad ++. Not 100% certain if 00008 is correct or is it just 8 after the change from decimal to hex.

Anyway going to try Smirnoffs backup image and see if I get any luck with this. My only problem there I'm guessing is changing the net id so will have a play and post back.
Thanks for the help guys.

Andy.
your netid would be 00 08 so change the one on line 7 of script to this

your netid would be 00 08 so change the one on line 7 of script to this

Think I changed the one in line 9 but only tried that cos I trawled through all the posts. Surely Auto Bouquets would still come up even if wrong net id was put in.
Ive followed the guide to the letter but up till now nothing in plugins or downloads,

Andy

yes sorry line 9 is correct my script im using at the moment is line 7, yes try using smirnoffs backup and change netid then should work

Hi guys i followed this thread right through and im using smirnoffs image and change my net id but i just get loads of errors when i run autobouquets can anyone help me?

What errors? Perhaps also paste a copy of your script file here or just the line with your net id on it.

Please upload your "autobouquets_c2.sh" file or paste the line with netid on it. Were you on an active channel when you executed the script?

What is your net ID too.

This is top of file
#!/bin/sh
# AutoBouquets C2 by LraiZer for 301 Moved Permanently

versiondate="13th January 2014"

#set the location netid filter from the examples below
#Network_ID : 41050 (0xa05a)) Network_name: "Seven Kings"

netid="a0 08"

My net id is 40968

I dont have any channels on the box yet to have an active channel... should i do an auto scan first using?

Your net id is correct.:thumbsup:

You need to be on an active channel for the process to work and have dvbsnoop installed. I've reported the post, so someone should edit it for beenfit of others. Sorry.

Below is soem suggested scan settings. You wont find all channels, but will serve purpose.

Attachments

• Scan settings.jpg
    Scan settings.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Tuner setup.jpg
    Tuner setup.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 90
This is Lraizers latest EXPERIMENTAL one.

here is an EXPERIMENTAL updated cable uk ultralite autobouquets plugin version for you to play about with.
use at own risk of losing your bouquets as it now also attempts to integrate with your existing bouquets

this should now let you be able to set your location from a plugin menu or use first available.
first available should detect correct netid for pure areas, and dectect random for other areas. (untested!)

Attachments

• AutoBouquets_C2_UltraLite_201406011500.rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 104
I have reflashed my box and used this and now it seems to work, thanks so much

This is Lraizers latest EXPERIMENTAL one.

Hi, just tried this on Openpli 4.0 on SE, when i run it just says selected netid not found, but i know i select correct one as i done it on earlier version

Thanks

Hi, just tried this on Openpli 4.0 on SE, when i run it just says selected netid not found, but i know i select correct one as i done it on earlier version

Thanks
I suppose that is why he has said experimental.

Which Net ID?

Ddi you remove previous version? After installing this one, did you make any edits? If so what?

Back