auto bouquets for uk cable??

have u set to usb or harddrive m8 .. will not download to box memory isnt good , l just used the one saying virgin uk and its fine , only a few missing

Downloading to my usb stick mate, same as the opentv files for sat.

I downloaded the latest rytec.channels file, added that in, then re-updated the sources in crossepg and virgin uk reappeared, tried downloading and the box restarted again, it gets about half way through parsing the data then goes, everytime :(

Downloading to my usb stick mate, same as the opentv files for sat.

I downloaded the latest rytec.channels file, added that in, then re-updated the sources in crossepg and virgin uk reappeared, tried downloading and the box restarted again, it gets about half way through parsing the data then goes, everytime :(

is it showing epg file in usb and is it todays date stamp on the file ?

does the box restart if you use reload data to

The missus has stolen the tv back now so I cant check right now! grr. I'll have another play tomorrow! I think I'll completely uninstall rytec as I'm sure theres some modified files I was testing from monkeyman but I cant for the life of me remember what they were

The missus has stolen the tv back now so I cant check right now! grr. I'll have another play tomorrow! I think I'll completely uninstall rytec as I'm sure theres some modified files I was testing from monkeyman but I cant for the life of me remember what they were
since your same netid as me these files will work on xmltvimport, the ones on crossepg had quite a few different service ids to where i am so i edited them think only 4 channels no epg at the mo will sort them when i get time

Attachments

• epgimport.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
Thanks to everyone that helped me out got it running last night EPG next

since your same netid as me these files will work on xmltvimport, the ones on crossepg had quite a few different service ids to where i am so i edited them think only 4 channels no epg at the mo will sort them when i get time

I'll give these a try mate thanks :)

installed files, changed chond 755, now how to i access auto bouquets

were do i install these files

Just like to say its been a while since ive been on DW so hello to all.
Ive stumbled across this thread with a bit of help from fellow members and looking forward to buying a cable tuner for my Dreambox800hd and having a play.
Might be needing a bit of help on the way so hoping there's a good guide out there somewhere.
Thanks in Advance

Andy

can somebody tell me how i run auto bouquets have install what i think is rite so just dont know how to start it

check out post 217 by abu baniaz not tried his plugin myself yet

can somebody tell me how i run auto bouquets have install what i think is rite so just dont know how to start it

it will be in plugins m8 if u have added it right . just click on it and it starts m8

Sent from my iPhone 5

Na bud must be doing something wrong

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if the new cable image is sim2 dependent or can it be use on Ferrari cheers.

Andy

Can anyone tell me if the new cable image is sim2 dependent or can it be use on Ferrari cheers.

Andy
There is no "cable" image. Enigma2 will know what tuner you have and provide the tuner options that are applicable.

Dreambox 800hd in Nottingham Pure Net ID 00008.

Image Pli by Pielord.

Tried to add Auto bouquets and Dvb Snoop with no success I'm about to pull my hair out can someone point me to the latest files as I'm going round the bend.

Ive followed the guides and changed CHMOD to 755 with both files yet I reboot and I cant see Auto Bouquets in either Plugins or when I press Green for downloads and check all the extensions there.

I've also tried to edit my Net ID which I'm not convinced about but surely I should be able to see Auto Bouquets.

I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong yet I can do a manual and automatic scan and pick up channels.

Currently adding files with Flashfxp on Windows 8 lappy.

Any advice appreciated.

Andy.

Back