auto bouquets for uk cable??

Re: Autobouquets cable

sorted no . was using corepro ftp default viewer and was 4 long line

a0 33

lads where do l add birmingham id and work it out
Line 9 has
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If someone was in say Southhampton, being posted here for reference(# 41071 (0xa06f) "Southampton")
they would put
net id="a0 6f"

For the regions not listed, (all pure ones) you will have to convert from decimal to hex.

I have fallen a bit behind with cable over the last month or so (personal issues getting in the way) but decided tonight to try the auto bouquet script, but I cant seem to convert my netid

its 00013 but all I get is 'd' when I try and convert it to hex, what am I doing wrong?! I cant figure this out!

I have fallen a bit behind with cable over the last month or so (personal issues getting in the way) but decided tonight to try the auto bouquet script, but I cant seem to convert my netid

its 00013 but all I get is 'd' when I try and convert it to hex, what am I doing wrong?! I cant figure this out!
same as mine

Had another go at this tonight getting bouquets but all empty can someone show me which part of script i should put my network details in pls this is where I think I am going wrong I am in Belfast 00021 00 0f

@ thebox should be set up for you

Attachments

• autobouquets_c2.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 42

I tried again last night and it threw up all sorts of errors, I'll try and get a screenshot later but it said that dvbsnoop couldnt be accessed, (it might need 755'ing)
but it also gave me lots of error messages about files being missing from the tmp directory, lots of things like netid txt files or something along those lines, any ideas guys?

I tried again last night and it threw up all sorts of errors, I'll try and get a screenshot later but it said that dvbsnoop couldnt be accessed, (it might need 755'ing)
but it also gave me lots of error messages about files being missing from the tmp directory, lots of things like netid txt files or something along those lines, any ideas guys?

dvbsnoop location /usr/bin right click properties and change number to 755 and ok ,
then do the same as this picture

Attachments

• prop.jpg
    prop.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
dvbsnoop location /usr/bin right click properties and change number to 755 and ok ,
then do the same as this picture

It hasn't instantly failed unlike before so its doing something :) I'll post results when it finishes! Thanks mate :)

EDIT

Legend! It's working now so thanks for that mate thats a big help!

Was there a newer way of populating the epg nowadays? I'm still using monkeymans original rytec sources but many channels come up with the wrong data nowadays and other channels do not populate, I've read in this thread that crossepg can now be used, can anyone link me to the required files possibly? :)

Last edited:
update rytec and theres a virgin media one , install crossepg tho and set to download in the morning , works great

update rytec and theres a virgin media one , install crossepg tho and set to download in the morning , works great

Just scanning my satellites but i'll check in a minute then :) Will updating rytec auto add the sources into crossepg? thanks again mate

If you are using the "front end" plugin, you can replace the autobouquets_c2.sh with the one by Deejay. He has made a few edits which you may like. Don't forget to change Net ID.

Trying to find how to update rytec at the moment, Couldnt seem to find the update on the pli image feed :(

If you are using the "front end" plugin, you can replace the autobouquets_c2.sh with the one by Deejay. He has made a few edits which you may like. Don't forget to change Net ID.

is that the one u posted 2 pages back m8

have u found crossepg , u update from there

Hi mate, Yeah i have crossepg already, I choose to update rytec sources in crossepg and it tells me its updated 35 sources, but the old virgin uk option from monkeyman is still there that makes the box reboot when you try it :(

Hi mate, Yeah i have crossepg already, I choose to update rytec sources in crossepg and it tells me its updated 35 sources, but the old virgin uk option from monkeyman is still there that makes the box reboot when you try it :(

have u set to usb or harddrive m8 .. will not download to box memory isnt good , l just used the one saying virgin uk and its fine , only a few missing

Back