auto bouquets for uk cable??

Ddi you remove previous version? After installing this one, did you make any edits? If so what?

it was from a fresh clean openpli 4.0 first thing i did was to ftp this to test, and didnt edit anything , other then chmod files to 755, i thought i would test and report back, i been using OpenATV with autobouquet maker on that which has cable and works fine,

The requirements are still the same as last time, as far as I am aware. You need to be on an active channel and also have dvbsnoop installed.

Lraizer's uses PLI 4.0 on his DM 800se and has patched enigma so that it downloads the epg. Be sure to add that too.

The requirements are still the same as last time, as far as I am aware. You need to be on an active channel and also have dvbsnoop installed.

Lraizer's uses PLI 4.0 on his DM 800se and has patched enigma so that it downloads the epg. Be sure to add that too.

doh, i didn't have dvbsnoop installed sorry , the epg , with OpenATV i notice without even setting up epg , it gets epg on all channels within few mins till next day 6am, what do you mean patched enigma downloads epg ? is it 7 days and is it plugin, usually use rytec_virgin to get epg from xmltv-importer

THanks

The EPG data is on the channels. if you replace teh enigma2 with his version, it will download the epg while you watch. Like Freesat.

Have a look at post 82 on his home forum. Shame we cant get PLI to merge it.

The diff file is also on post 97.

Last edited:
doh, i didn't have dvbsnoop installed sorry , the epg , with OpenATV i notice without even setting up epg , it gets epg on all channels within few mins till next day 6am, what do you mean patched enigma downloads epg ? is it 7 days and is it plugin, usually use rytec_virgin to get epg from xmltv-importer

THanks

I had problems with mgcamd on pli 4 mate so had to resort to cccam. I havent had time to try ATV yet. Let me know if you get it working?

I had problems with mgcamd on pli 4 mate so had to resort to cccam. I havent had time to try ATV yet. Let me know if you get it working?
if your getting a cable share that works on cccam aswell as mgcamd l bet its his server thats not opening mgcamd , u normally have to change settings on there server page

if your getting a cable share that works on cccam aswell as mgcamd l bet its his server thats not opening mgcamd , u normally have to change settings on there server page

funny u should say that btw i just realised that 10 mins ago haha...for god sake eh

The EPG data is on the channels. if you replace teh enigma2 with his version, it will download the epg while you watch. Like Freesat.

Have a look at post 82 on his home forum. Shame we cant get PLI to merge it.

The diff file is also on post 97.

Have googled his home forum but cannot find it?

Put enigma to sleep before replacing existing one. This is @LraiZer's modified PLI 4.0 for a DM800SE
here is latest openpli4 engima2 binary that i compiled today for dm800se with the latest cable uk 7day epg patch included.
He did say to use an image newer than 21/05/2014

Taken from this thread

Attachments

• openpli4-enigma2-dm800se-22-05-2014-cableuk7dayepg.rar
    578 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Just posting to highlight the fact that the EPG mods by Lraizer have been adopted by PLI. So any builds after 04/06/2014 will have these.

You can download the 7 day EPG by zapping to the PVR_EPG channel. It always seems to say channel off air, so if someone knows what time it does not say this, please post. The EPG refresh plugin automates zapping to a channel to download the EPG.

Just posting to highlight the fact that the EPG mods by Lraizer have been adopted by PLI. So any builds after 04/06/2014 will have these.

You can download the 7 day EPG by zapping to the PVR_EPG channel. It always seems to say channel off air, so if someone knows what time it does not say this, please post. The EPG refresh plugin automates zapping to a channel to download the EPG.

They uploaded this morning by the looks of it :)

credit all goes to lraizer as it his work i just edited couple bits
here is script included dvbsnoop for those that have not got. dvbsnoop location /usr/bin, autobouquets script as before to tmp. both files need chmod 755

backup your existing bouquets to be on safe side, these ones are named movies, sports etc so if yours are named same will overwrite

I've not got a /usr/bin so where does the dvbsnoop script go?

Cheers

It's EDG Nemesis on on Itgate 220C.

Now there's a challenge for you..........:Cheers:

Is it a case of dvbsnoop to /tmp and then telnet to box and

opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

If so can't get it to install

opkg not found

Back