hi to all you clever people out they

i can program a funcard to work on my box
but im having trouble with doing an au funcard
ive tried using nagedit but could not get it to work
with my programer. i am using a dynamite card
reader everyone keeps saying make a bin file
but i dont know how to do this
please can someone advise me!!!

hi gardener, to make a bin file u have to open the NTL.bn11, CW.bn11 or TW.bn11 which ever area u are in. Then u open Nagra Edit and go to open and open the file for ur area when u have opened it click on the data editor tab and put ur boxkey and Ird in. then save the file and it should work.

Let us know how u get on mate :)

Card works so just waiting for a roll now. Many thanks to all those that contributed on this site to get me this far - cheers.

gardener said:
hi to all you clever people out they
i can program a funcard to work on my box
but im having trouble with doing an au funcard
ive tried using nagedit but could not get it to work
with my programer. i am using a dynamite card
reader everyone keeps saying make a bin file
but i dont know how to do this
please can someone advise me!!!

HiYa,

You don't need your programmer to work with NagraEdit it's used to add your details?
Have a look @ this http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showpost.php?p=416538&postcount=22

hello all, i think i've tried this every way but loose and can't get it to work.
Obviously i'm doing something wrong but i just don't know what.
Something that does seem wrong is when i verify either in funprom or funonly there are errors?
In funprom it's a checksum error and a value error in the other both with the ext eep that i modified with both toxic and niagra.
This must be where i've gone wrong but i don't see how, i have tried the IRD backwards too BTW.
Anyone?

My au funcard has done it again, no au just B1015 error. Have followed tutorial to the letter but just does not work,

realitybites said:
My au funcard has done it again, no au just B1015 error. Have followed tutorial to the letter but just does not work,

what programmer are you useing and read up on the threds where people are using the same programmer as you

Have gone through the threads but seems I am the only person it doesn't seem to work for. Anyone else with an elvis and funcard 3 experiencing probs?

First off thanks to everyone who has provided info here, ive found it very useful.
Im in the process of updating to a AU funcard, but i have a problem. Ive followed the tutorials to programme a AU card. Ive tried NagraEdit 4.1 and toxic to make the .BIn file with my box key and IRD. (got the box key from inteep line 10003000 and Ird from inteep line 10007000 as got error in fun viewer).
Basically all programmes ok and get no errors. When i put the card back in the box there is an error message that comes up stating a card problem and call nthell etc. Ive tried programming with the IRD in reverse using both toxic and nagra, but with no sucess, any1 got any ideas? Im in an ex c&w area using a pace 4001 box.
Ta

thanks for getting back to me
this may sound stupid but how do i
create a bin file i have'nt done one
before iam in the ntl area
thanks

find swap bin hex in the d/loads and make a hex file not a bin by draging your file over the top ov the swap bin hex logo on your desk top and that is it it will make you a hex file ready to use

I'm having major problems making my AU funcard,

followed the tutorial,

I'm trying to use fun prom and it writes ok (and verifys).

just doesn't work.
any ideas.

To think I threw about 7 of these in the bin and spent between £140-£200 buying Opus cards. I could kick myself.
I've located an old one so gonna give it a try.

Jim:Cheers:

havin some problems with nagra..says opening of com1 port failed? iv tried others and says same thing using a phonix usb

I have a funcard 4 and a doulabs, ive followed the tuts. but this ent workin. all i keep gettin is the free channels, need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Back