AU fun hex

You genius! lol

My card works, updating funprom did it!
Cant seem to get PPV atm, will wait and see what happens when keys roll.

Thanks for all help

Late joining this thread. Got the file thanx, will have a look sometime if i got time, but am worried about public release of this file. So wots the drawbacks in your experiences of this file so far? Apart from having to order a ppv event twice to get it to work? Any crashes? Any glitches? Any slow responses? etc etc

au funcard

M8
the proggy works wonders.
I havnt checked PPV as yet.Well how do u get free PPV movies??can somebody help?i am in TW area.

I hope this will now work and i dont have to look for RST hex very often.

Whilst following instructions i had to modify the imagefile and rename it and when writing it erases the flash file when u load the image.bn file.

Work out for yourself how to write them.

Thanks W-Of-Digital and endcrypt.

this works 100%, used it for 3 weeks an AU fine on a fun4 card, all credit to the original poster

Used these files on Fun 6 and everything worked first time in Ex C&W area.
PPV works too. Excellent!
Thanks.

latest ntl rst files

AtmelAce said:
Been there this weekend with a mate....try this software- I think you have the old version.pm me with your email addy and I will send you a set of known working hex files ( pure ntl).They work with this version of the software. Had no end of trouble with Version 2.02. This is version 3.0.0

PS for others havin Fun troubles.... there is a batch of iffy funs around( maybe) .Blue, with DREAM on them.... I had to erase them all before I could get any to work.Then I still ended up with 40% duff....

can you send me the latest rst files for ntl

cheers steve

Back