AU fun hex

If you make an AU Fun - is there anyway to go back and use that car non au (ie because i have written over the ext) ?

sorted said:
If you make an AU Fun - is there anyway to go back and use that car non au (ie because i have written over the ext) ?

Just erase the card and start again, make sure you've got your box details first though ........

sorted said:

Yeh u can mate. u just program it normally, Erase it

AU fun Cards

Just wanted to thanks to the guys out there with regards to AU funcards.

Mines been working now for the past 2 weeks... Excellent tut's, very informative

:Cheers:

devster said:
Just wanted to thanks to the guys out there with regards to AU funcards.

Mines been working now for the past 2 weeks... Excellent tut's, very informative

:Cheers:
which file works auto fun mate do u know the thread

Hiya Guyz
are the auto fun's still working devster ?
thought they were dead ?
thx again DW

Hi,

I'm in ex C&W area still working for me, though I haven't checked today..

hiya fatblerk
i'm in TW area and cant seen to get this to work,
does this sound right to you,

CryptHex-TW into Flash
CryptHexEEp onto Int EEprom
My.bin save from nagra to Ext EEprom

thx again DW

Yeh I am in TW area too, tried all methods out there to no avail.
Card comes up blacklisted in Eng menu and channels just say not authorised.

Im also using a paralell programmer which could be causing me problems.

i've tried everything with this Au funcard s/w still no joy my bk n ird is fine i;'ve even entered the lastest keys in nagra to see if that would work still a NO NO !!
so in the mean time i'm using RST on a funcard as the keys have not rolled yet they may do later tho - lol,

thx again DW !!

DeAdlyD said:
i've tried everything with this Au funcard s/w still no joy my bk n ird is fine i;'ve even entered the lastest keys in nagra to see if that would work still a NO NO !!

AU is only functional in C&W areas now. Make sure you use the appropriate EEprom image included in the distribution. If you use any other image or significantly change the file (ie edit more than the IRD No/Boxkey) then you stand a good chance of it not working due to the hex expecting that certain data items be in very specific places.

Cheers Nozzer
i thought only ex C&W were down
and the rest were working fine
well i can chill out now
was doing my head in for days LOL !!!

thanks again anyway guyz !!!

workin a treat

Brilliant, thought at first it wasnt going to work,took its time,but kicked in after a few minutes, just to wait and see now if it au.:Cheers: to the geniuses who do the hard work.: thanks : :Clap: :Clap: NTL Near Glasgow

gio

Last edited:
Didnt think it was working....but turned out I didnt leave it long enough to AU thanks again...

Im using the cheapo programmer from jabs, cant get it to program the au fun...
When programming the ext eeprom it takes forever! cant figure it out
i changed the bin file to Hex and still no joy :mad: any1 used this programmer when doin au funs>?

lmk cheers

Been there this weekend with a mate....try this software- I think you have the old version.pm me with your email addy and I will send you a set of known working hex files ( pure ntl).They work with this version of the software. Had no end of trouble with Version 2.02. This is version 3.0.0

PS for others havin Fun troubles.... there is a batch of iffy funs around( maybe) .Blue, with DREAM on them.... I had to erase them all before I could get any to work.Then I still ended up with 40% duff....

Last edited:
Back