AU fun hex

meehir said:
the reason for this is because a funcard has not got the capacity keep the new keys. they take a lot of space, that is why the tit cards were used because there storage was more dynamic and therefore it allowed the keys to roll without goin down. but programming a tit b*tch man, tried with a doulabs dynamite but no success so just stuck to the fun card.

eh ?

The keys themselves are quite small - there are 2 of them and they take 8 bytes each. Whenever new keys come along then the old ones are simply overwritten so storage requirement doesn't increase over time.

whatever the problem is it certainly is not down to storage capacity. The majority of people don't seem to have this problem and there cards AU just fine so I suspect that its simply something about certain setups that is causing a problem.

While tit cards are arguably more robust in a lot of ways to the Funcards/ATMega's they are potentially just as likely to be killed by a new keyroll method as any other card. If you look at some of the keyroll methods used in Spain/Portugual/USA then you will see just how easy it is to kill the titanium type cards !

Excellent will give it a go. Nice one:BLOBBY: :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

nozzer said:
eh ?
The keys themselves are quite small - there are 2 of them and they take 8 bytes each. Whenever new keys come along then the old ones are simply overwritten so storage requirement doesn't increase over time.
whatever the problem is it certainly is not down to storage capacity. The majority of people don't seem to have this problem and there cards AU just fine so I suspect that its simply something about certain setups that is causing a problem.
While tit cards are arguably more robust in a lot of ways to the Funcards/ATMega's they are potentially just as likely to be killed by a new keyroll method as any other card. If you look at some of the keyroll methods used in Spain/Portugual/USA then you will see just how easy it is to kill the titanium type cards !

I have the same prob when trying on my home pc or my laptop. My mate has the same serial connected pc and has exactly the same prob on three different pc's. Sometimes his will go for 2 autorolls while mine will go 3, or vice versa. Would a fun5 help, this is so frustrating : shocked2

My atmega card went of today and it seems
ever one is in the same boat as me with atmega cards
so i got my old fun card out but the new keys in
and it all works fine. And then i looked at this post
i did all the right thing just as said in the AU fun card tutorial.
But Still no joy with my fun card so can some help me out with this one?

Thanks

Im also trying out AU Funcard i left the default keys in never worked until i put new keys.. :(:( maybe it needs a boost or something cuz i had the same probs downstairs where i had to program opos card first time with new keys then it would auto update and still lasting me :p hehe.... not the case for everyone though as my cousin house i did opos for him without latest keys and it auto updated first time took around 1 min or so..

Au Funcard

hi guys just programmed an AU funcard just like in the tute but doesnt seem to update just got a blank screen any ideas??

i just get a blank screen as well, tried my IRD key both ways, using either bin file.

i have flash as CryptHex-NTL.hex
I have inteep as CryptHexEEP.hex
and I have created my .bin file with IRD key backwards and forwards, write them all ok, but just get blank screen.

grogsy76 said:
i just get a blank screen as well, tried my IRD key both ways, using either bin file.
i have flash as CryptHex-NTL.hex
I have inteep as CryptHexEEP.hex
and I have created my .bin file with IRD key backwards and forwards, write them all ok, but just get blank screen.

mate read the forum, AU are down, except excw

riksta said:
mate read the forum, AU are down, except excw

i am in excw and cant get it to work, blank screen of blackness lol

au funcard

ntl keys rolled today funcard never auto updated lol only my opos did :p so i guess au funcard are also down in my area including atmege/titanium2.. hopefully opos lats for another few months heheheheh...

no fixes for AU cards then?. I nthell pure and have to write keys twice in 4 days. tried everything, differnet flash but no joy. Anyone getting updated in pure nthell

Only mosc cards are updating at the moment m8......if you want a fix for the au atmegas or funs you will have to be patient and just keep re-doing your card on each roll.
;)

Hi Im fairly new to all this so it is probably something i have done wrong.
I have just done a fun au as per tutorial and i get just a black screen on all but the free channels any help would be great. This is how i did it
First I downloaded the crypt hex rar file
1. with nagra edit 4.1 I loaded the downloaded NTL.bn11 and in data editor I
entered my ird and bk (ird the right way round not backwards) then saved it as mine.bin
2. started my infinity usb and loaded crypthex ntl.hex in my flash
3. then loaded crypthexeep.hex in internal eeprom
4. then loaded saved mine.bin into external eeprom
Then I wrote them flash then internal followed by external, But when i went to write external a box popped up saying it was going to erase my flash to enable it to read my external eeprom.
Thanx

snott34 said:
Hi Im fairly new to all this so it is probably something i have done wrong.
I have just done a fun au as per tutorial and i get just a black screen on all but the free channels any help would be great. This is how i did it
First I downloaded the crypt hex rar file
1. with nagra edit 4.1 I loaded the downloaded NTL.bn11 and in data editor I
entered my ird and bk (ird the right way round not backwards) then saved it as mine.bin
2. started my infinity usb and loaded crypthex ntl.hex in my flash
3. then loaded crypthexeep.hex in internal eeprom
4. then loaded saved mine.bin into external eeprom
Then I wrote them flash then internal followed by external, But when i went to write external a box popped up saying it was going to erase my flash to enable it to read my external eeprom.
Thanx

The AU funcards are not working on PureNTL m8

The flash will be erased when reading the exeep but that dosn't matter with the AU funcard 'coz all the important information is in the exeep.hex

Last edited:
Back