AU fun hex

Still no joy with my au fun. I wonder if having my elvis linked via serial and not usb (being an older one) has anything to do with it. Using elvis, elvis serial cable and fun 3. If I load my flash and latest eeprom all is fine.

AU FUncard Probs

I've just tried this, and it worked fine - a couple of parts I struggled with,(Being a noob!):, I think I've got a DI4010 box and I'm in NTL area:

1. Nagra edit - Once you've opened your card image click on the 'Data Editor' tab to enter your Box key and IRD.

2. When saving rename your new image file something different so you dont over-write the original download, (In case you make a mistake!), something like NTL_1.

2a. Then change it to a .bin file instead of .bn11.

3. If you using Infinity programmer - In the Ext.EEprom window change the 'File of Type' drop-down to all files, or .bin file.

3a. When you go to write Ext.EEprom it will prompt you about erasing flash, in order to do so. So write the Ext.EEprom first, then the flash, then the int.EEprom.

Put card in box, take out power supply, put in power supply. Box should go off, then press power button on front. Weady to Wumble!!!PPV doesnt work though :(

chrissyboy67 said:
I've just tried this, and it worked fine - a couple of parts I struggled with,(Being a noob!):, I think I've got a DI4010 box and I'm in NTL area:
1. Nagra edit - Once you've opened your card image click on the 'Data Editor' tab to enter your Box key and IRD.
2. When saving rename your new image file something different so you dont over-write the original download, (In case you make a mistake!), something like NTL_1.
2a. Then change it to a .bin file instead of .bn11.
3. If you using Infinity programmer - In the Ext.EEprom window change the 'File of Type' drop-down to all files, or .bin file.
3a. Write the Ext.EEprom first, then the flash, then the int.EEprom.
Put card in box, take out power supply, put in power supply. Box should go off, then press power button on front. Weady to Wumble!!!PPV doesnt work though :(

did ppv work wen the card was progged the old way using flash and inteep only???

well i just programmed it just like you told me too and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks chrissyboy. appreciate it mate.!!!! Cheers!!!!

My prob is the card keeps going down. No prob programming it it works fine but at about the third roll the card goes down and will not auto update?

the reason for this is because a funcard has not got the capacity keep the new keys. they take a lot of space, that is why the tit cards were used because there storage was more dynamic and therefore it allowed the keys to roll without goin down. but programming a tit b*tch man, tried with a doulabs dynamite but no success so just stuck to the fun card.

hi

i was wondering if anyone knows how much the nag is programmed with(£) cause when i got by box i used to £1000.00 and i dont know how to cheq what i got left , someone said you can edit it in nag but i had to use toxic to programme my card.......................can anyone help

The majority of people seem to not be having probs with their funs so I am assuming my prob is a hardware one considering the same files are available to everyone.

ummmmmmmm

realitybites said:
The majority of people seem to not be having probs with their funs so I am assuming my prob is a hardware one considering the same files are available to everyone.
well i think not evryone can do it the same way i struggled for ages with nag and it wouldnt work so i used toxic and used swapbin then i still had problems and in the end it was because i was using the swapbin.....................so i used toxic and named my file ******.bin then hay presto it worked. i also followed write flash, write ext eeprom , flash then int epprom and it worked

tried this method out but when i saved the rom 11 file with my ird and bk number i couldn't write it as the ext eprom . it also shrunk the file to 8kb i am using the usb unlimited it writes the origional file but not my saved version. any ideas i'm stumped

loganweb said:
tried this method out but when i saved the rom 11 file with my ird and bk number i couldn't write it as the ext eprom . it also shrunk the file to 8kb i am using the usb unlimited it writes the origional file but not my saved version. any ideas i'm stumped

save it as a bin file by puting bin after its name

sez123 said:
i was wondering if anyone knows how much the nag is programmed with(£) cause when i got by box i used to £1000.00 and i dont know how to cheq what i got left , someone said you can edit it in nag but i had to use toxic to programme my card.......................can anyone help

Hi,

On the Remote Page up then page down and then the blue button.
But I would think it would be about £127 with the new files?

oh god no!!!!!!!!!!

oh no what am i going to do when it runs out i had'nt thought about that any help with more cash programming pls

sez123 said:
oh no what am i going to do when it runs out i had'nt thought about that any help with more cash programming pls

LoL Think it will stay @ £127.00 But hey if not you know how to reprogramme (Don't You)? LoL

ummmmmm

Satch said:
LoL Think it will stay @ £127.00 But hey if not you know how to reprogramme (Don't You)? LoL
oh indead i do mate is it just a case of re-programming same files or updated files..................im thinking 127.00 may not be a lot when booking football at 7.00 ago lol

sez123 said:
oh indead i do mate is it just a case of re-programming same files or updated files..................im thinking 127.00 may not be a lot when booking football at 7.00 ago lol

Are you sure it's football your booking? (I'm giggling like a little girl). :Jester:

lol

Satch said:
Are you sure it's football your booking? (I'm giggling like a little girl). :Jester:
you cheecky bugger................maybe what if i am .........(not really) i just never thought about it before cause i knew it use to be set to 10.000 i thought it was standard so be serious.........are you saying that when it runs out i'll have to re-programme with same files i used to au the card with.
and some thing else you might be able to help me with normally i dont pay for footie its usually already on when game starts .......................will that change do you think. now

sez123 said:
you cheecky bugger................maybe what if i am .........(not really) i just never thought about it before cause i knew it use to be set to 10.000 i thought it was standard so be serious.........are you saying that when it runs out i'll have to re-programme with same files i used to au the card with.
and some thing else you might be able to help me with normally i dont pay for footie its usually already on when game starts .......................will that change do you think. now

PMSL To be honest I think all will be the same as B4 (except ya card updates).

Time 4 work L8r

sez123 said:
well i think not evryone can do it the same way i struggled for ages with nag and it wouldnt work so i used toxic and used swapbin then i still had problems and in the end it was because i was using the swapbin.....................so i used toxic and named my file ******.bin then hay presto it worked. i also followed write flash, write ext eeprom , flash then int epprom and it worked
This is how I have been doing it, but mine only works for 2 or 3 rolls then no longer updates????

Back