AU fun hex

confimation for funcard au

Wanted to try this file so tried yesterday with:-

Sammy box on CR3.2 Ex C&_ area
Dynamite programmer
Funcard 4

Followed instructions and card worked first time Key rolled again (ex C&_) card updated this morning with no problems............

regards
BM

WOW just seen this so it is true AU FUNCARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done endcrypt

cheers will give it ago.

Hey, don't have a clue who you guys are, but much respect to endcrypt
for making an au funcard. I'll give it a go !!!!!

Respect to the crypto crew they have put the fun back in the funcard.Also nice tut from Twobeercans.

Toxic 6

I can't seem to find the toxic 6 software.

Can someone give us a clue.... (i've used the search button)

Cheers Rich

I had this working a few days ago which lasted for 3 rollovers then died on me. Reprogrammed and same thing. Auto will now not work for me. Have 2 funs which I have been using, my flash with latest eep works fine though. Have used nagra and toxic to prog the external, pulling my hair out at the moment. Using an elvis anf fun3 and 4 with TJ's version 1.10. HELPPPPPPPPP

Hi i have a similar problem. I programmed my fun4 using an elvis with and exteep created with toxic 6. It worked the first time, but after a key change it looses the channels. If i reprogram using the initial file all the channnels come back? Any reason why is won't take the new keys for a second time?

Got it working fine now!

Got it working fine now!

I must of been doing it right but not giving it enough time to update and settle down.

I left it for about 20 mins and its all up and running!!!!

Bring on the multiple rolls......

Thanks for the help guys.

:ST Geo:

Come on England!

:FLAG:

:FLASHER: :FLASHER:

:THANKS:

I may be prematurely assuming failure like most of the users, but my box says the card is invalid. funprom wont verify the exteep (ive used nagra and toxic to make this) if I bypass it I get invalid card error on the box. If I use funmagic it errors saying "Problem in programming card in pheonix mode"

Im using a cheapo programmer with a fun4. (This works fine with flash and rst combo). I aint too worked up about it cos I can have it working without PPV or AU, but Id love to basque in the glory of and AU card.

Al-z said:
I may be prematurely assuming failure like most of the users, but my box says the card is invalid. funprom wont verify the exteep (ive used nagra and toxic to make this) if I bypass it I get invalid card error on the box. If I use funmagic it errors saying "Problem in programming card in pheonix mode"
Im using a cheapo programmer with a fun4. (This works fine with flash and rst combo). I aint too worked up about it cos I can have it working without PPV or AU, but Id love to basque in the glory of and AU card.

Hi Al,

Go Here http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=420410 and Download the files there forget funprom and funmagic I couldn't get them to work but you should be OK with the files there.

I have just done a funcard that way to test (It did take six mins to update though).
Just done the card again and only took 1 min to update this time (So update times will vary)

any body got any ideas on my problem tride the au funcard and i can not get it to work i keep getting the same error the card programs fine and i know my ird and bk are ok as my card works when i program a normal funcard when i put it in the eng menu says mute err i have followd the instuctions to the letter and had other people send me the files allready modded with my info but still get the same error and yes i am programing in the correct order (ex eprom int eprom then flash) i have also tride (ex eprom flash int eprom) i am using a infinity usb and funcard 5 with a 4001n box in pure ntl area

p.s i have also made sure that autodetect is off on my programer

gryfon99 said:
any body got any ideas on my problem tride the au funcard and i can not get it to work i keep getting the same error the card programs fine and i know my ird and bk are ok as my card works when i program a normal funcard when i put it in the eng menu says mute err i have followd the instuctions to the letter and had other people send me the files allready modded with my info but still get the same error and yes i am programing in the correct order (ex eprom int eprom then flash) i have also tride (ex eprom flash int eprom) i am using a infinity usb and funcard 5 with a 4001n box in pure ntl area
p.s i have also made sure that autodetect is off on my programer

Hi,

@gryfon99 Just wondered if you get any errors on screen? (Card Fault) or is it just in the EM.

Back