Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AU fun hex

Hi All,

Partycan said:
? anyone no wot reset failed error resting card atr string invalid, closing of com2 was succsesful means, as i carnt get nagra 4.1 to do the first bit of the programing. i have a elvis proggy and it doss funs ok but never programed any in naga edit befor.
Cheers for any help as im stook big time.

No programming to do in NagraEdit Just open the bn11 file for your area with NagraEdit enter your Ird & BK and save the file.
Then load the files into your programmer software and away you go.

Hope fully with a Woo Hooooooo I've Fecking done it LoL :Jester:

chrismoody04 said:
hi guys dont no what im doin wrong iv done everything wrte programed the card ok but when i put the card in i get an error but when write it again with my old flash and in.epp it works fine any sugestions? iv tryed ird backwards and normal?

First posts are normally something like an introduction ;)

Just tried this a few minutes ago and got it to work first time. So rather pleased with myself as i have never used nagraedit before lol.

Thanx to all involved

Already have the Atmega Card but had to give this ago. Used CLaNZeRS MultiProg rebooted and both Funcard 6's tested and worked first time :)

lovely work, thanks to the people responsible for this. you know who you are, i have no idea, but you are a goody.

Since I programmed my card with this I have noticed that the program details load up much much quicker than previously. I have pace1000 CR1 and the most annoying thing about it (the slow load up of the program details) seems to be solved. I wonder why that may be....hmmm!-

has anyone used a cheap funcard programmer with these files??????
i have tried a fun 2 and a fun 4
no luck--just a smartcart invalid message on screen
re tried my at mega and au no prob
also i have put working keys in fun au eeprom and still no luck
i have tried reverse ird also
any ideas guys?????
tnx

I tried it does not work. comes up with un subscribed channels. I used flash which was created using RST. Is this right? If not how can I programme Flash as stated in tut.

R Smith said:
I tried it does not work. comes up with un subscribed channels. I used flash which was created using RST. Is this right? If not how can I programme Flash as stated in tut.

what do you mean it doesn't work - of course it works the thread is full of peeps saying how it works. what has rst got to do with anything about the fun au.
what you mean is you havn't made it work yet.!!!!1

no tut on this mentions rst at all.

yes, thats the thread
and yes the cheap fun programmer works
use the files in the post, not the rst ones
only thing missing was the toxic6 ext_eeprom creator
works on old fun cards as well as fun 4
i got 2 of these from a while back
nice to see them in use again

ok! this is great, got it working like the tut said but i still can't get vod? am i doing something wrong or what? put my ird in both way still the same. but when looking in eng menu the card status is ok (ippv status says error) credit is £100, so i must be missing something? i've read all the post and its not helping much because some say do one thing and some say do another. icant use nagaedit because i have only got the usb infinity (the normal one) thanks guys

R Smith said:

You need to have a good read m8 ........... RST???????

big-ron said:
ok! this is great, got it working like the tut said but i still can't get ppv? am i doing something wrong or what? put my ird in both way still the same. but when looking in eng menu the card status is ok (ippv status says error) credit is £100, so i must be missing something? i've read all the post and its not helping much because some say do one thing and some say do another. icant use nagaedit because i have only got the usb infinity (the normal one) thanks guys

You use Nagraedit to open the rom image to edit it not card m8, you don't need a Phoenix programmer????? Have a good read of TBC's tut, if you do what he say's you can't go far wrong .......

ppv? you're not in a vod area are you?

this is absolutly great. works a treat. just hope it lasts a while.

just watch the prices of fun cards shoot up.

help me

i still cant get it to work i used neg way and toxic way still no joy ive rename file im using dynimate and cas 6.6 i dont know what i can be possible doing wrong ive followed all steps any help would be great pls

Back