Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AU fun hex

TWOBEERCANS said:
i see where this thread is heading < what matters??
its an au fun system
it works
it was posted here
it was released on endcrypt
it was then posted on all forums
what doesn't matter??
where the poster got it
wether the shack or my grandma had it first.
most of us knew where and when it was going to be posted.
hope that clears all that up.
LOL seems you've all moved on < i'll just shut up now then:Laugh: :Laugh:

well said TWOBEERCANS :) :)

ffs guys enjoy it while you can....lol

I hate to sound stupid here but after entering my ird and boxkey and then trying to program i cant get it to accept the bn file.
I sthere something i am missing here?
Any help please.

Lance said:
I hate to sound stupid here but after entering my ird and boxkey and then trying to program i cant get it to accept the bn file.
I sthere something i am missing here?
Any help please.

Rename the BN file .bin :)

Evil Monkey said:
Rename the BN file .bin :)
Nagra 4.1 wont let you,when you save the file?
Cant understand why i am getting this wrong the tut is so easy.
Do i need to use swapbin hex to convert it?

au fun card help

been loading files all day having tore-name file .bin but no luck, im using cas int studio 6.6 new version with dynimate does this tk new files.................also i have funcard prus 2...........any advice would be good

Lance said:
Nagra 4.1 wont let you,when you save the file?
Cant understand why i am getting this wrong the tut is so easy.
Do i need to use swapbin hex to convert it?
When you save your image in Nagraedit just change the save as type setting to All files (*.*) and put the extension .bin on the end of the file name.

lol cheers

i dont have all files i have hex or binfiles but cause im in cw area do i need to put ird in backwards

sez123 said:
i dont have all files i have hex or binfiles but cause im in cw area do i need to put ird in backwards

You would usually put the IRD in backwards when using Nagraedit to modify a rom image ........

ie 12 f1 f2 f3 would be entered as f3 f2 f1 12

cheers

thankyou im going to start again tomorrow im sure its not a problem everyone else seems to be able to do it.....................its loading all files okay 100% but when entering card it keeps telling me card error i know by details correct cause i had to revert bk to old way for the time being and workin fine.

fatblerk said:
When you save your image in Nagraedit just change the save as type setting to All files (*.*) and put the extension .bin on the end of the file name.
I am very grateful for the help and i have done that.
The problem is when you try to program the ex eep.The file that was made willl not show up as a bin and therefore cant be programmed.even when telling the proogy to look for bin data.
I have done many au mosc in the past but this just seems to be slipping past me somehow?

Lance said:
I am very grateful for the help and i have done that.
The problem is when you try to program the ex eep.The file that was made willl not show up as a bin and therefore cant be programmed.even when telling the proogy to look for bin data.
I have done many au mosc in the past but this just seems to be slipping past me somehow?
make the external eeprom file using the toxic7 programme for atmegas - then write that and the approriate files to the card
see this thread for files and instructions
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63997&page=2

I want to thank everybody that has helped here today.Fu*k me i have finally got it to work.
Ifeel a bit stupid that i couldnt get it sorted myself as the tut could not be any easier.
But hay thats what were all here for. lol
Once again thanks to all that tried to help me, it was the renaming in Nagra that was swirling my brain.

open platform

hi guys. got funcard open platform the one with the red dot in the right hand corner could i use this for this method ?

? anyone no wot reset failed error resting card atr string invalid, closing of com2 was succsesful means, as i carnt get nagra 4.1 to do the first bit of the programing. i have a elvis proggy and it doss funs ok but never programed any in naga edit befor.

Cheers for any help as im stook big time.

hi guys dont no what im doin wrong iv done everything wrte programed the card ok but when i put the card in i get an error but when write it again with my old flash and in.epp it works fine any sugestions? iv tryed ird backwards and normal?

Back