AU fun hex

Works fine on a 4001 without reversing the ird

just like to say thanks for that it works a treaaaaaaaaaaaat the onle thig i did find out is that
i went to programme the card with the phoenix programmer and i found i had to programme EXT.eep first then INT.eep then the FLASH if i did EXT.epp last it would ask to erase my FLASH

Something else i just noticed, when ordering a ppv it does not ask you to enter your pin.

thommohawk said:
i believe it works in all areas but you wont get ppv...no way.........

Didnt ask about vod ppv , did I ???

Just wanted to know it it was working in all areas that had gone on to the vod sytem and new software .

thommohawk said:
got it of the shack earlier, no doubt this has come from that site but it does indeed work, it takes 30 secs to update, only thing i had to do was rename bn11 to bin, easy and it works not that i need it but it was a bit of fun to have a go..

all you need to know is in the read me file even a total noob should be able to worjk this one out...

the files came from endcrypt mate

jimmyp said:
the files came from endcrypt mate

was just gonna say that m8, why does every one think everything comes from the shack? Remember it was endcrypt that released the whole digi thing that new years morning NOT the shack!

didnt say it was released by shack i said the person who posted it PROBABLY got it from the shack i mean the file has endcrypt all over it so i know where it was released,,different to what i said.., and timekeeper you asked if it worked in areas that had gone vod and i said yes but you wont get ppv in in vod area so what you ranting about vod to me for i answered your question???

thommohawk said:
didnt say it was released by shack i said the person who posted it PROBABLY got it from the shack i mean the file has endcrypt all over it so i know where it was released,,different to what i said.., and timekeeper you asked if it worked in areas that had gone vod and i said yes but you wont get ppv in in vod area so what you ranting about vod to me for i answered your question???

but if it was released by endcrypt then why would the poster probably have gotten it from the shack?

chill out he said ,she said who said,it works its been released so enjoy it ;)

man im well chilled out..its others jumping the gun saying i said it,d come from the shack...read carefully lads and dont jump the gun.............

end of as far as im concerned..........

au funcard

tried my 1000 works fine will do my 2000 later

:Cheers:

works for me to
nice one lads
nice find great post
thanks to every one that made it happen

Great!!!! dug out my old funcard worked first time i'm using a pace 1000b in tw on the the new software and we've gone vod..obviously no vod ppv with it. Thanks

i see where this thread is heading < what matters??
its an au fun system
it works
it was posted here
it was released on endcrypt
it was then posted on all forums
what doesn't matter??
where the poster got it
wether the shack or my grandma had it first.
most of us knew where and when it was going to be posted.
hope that clears all that up.
LOL seems you've all moved on < i'll just shut up now then:Laugh: :Laugh:

Brilliant piece of work it works a peach and boots faster than the MOSC I took out of the box to test it on.
IRD right way round tho (4010).
My thanks to the chaps responsible (you know who you are).

i cant get it to work at all is it because

im trying to update an TW Explorer box---

done everything to the letter still nothin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back