AU fun hex

thanx satch so i enter in ird and bk wher the ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff are?

pil196 said:
thanx satch so i enter in ird and bk wher the ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff are?

What ff ffs?

Extract files from the rar file for your area (Ntl.bn11, crypthex.Ntl.hex and the cryptEep.hex) Open the bn11 image in NagraEdit Code space you'll see Ird & BK enter yours and save.

Then load them and write.

Never thought we would see a public release of this , many thanks .

Is this working on boxes in know vod areas ?

thanx i had the wrond nagra edit vision

This works great ty i could not get ppv on my rom10 for some reason just done a funcard and now i can get ppv wahoooooooooooooooooooo
cheers lads

got it of the shack earlier, no doubt this has come from that site but it does indeed work, it takes 30 secs to update, only thing i had to do was rename bn11 to bin, easy and it works not that i need it but it was a bit of fun to have a go..

all you need to know is in the read me file even a total noob should be able to worjk this one out...

timekeeper said:
Never thought we would see a public release of this , many thanks .
Is this working on boxes in know vod areas ?

i believe it works in all areas but you wont get ppv...no way.........

i know mate i was replying to timekeepers post asking if it worked in vod areas.

Going to give this a go now :) thanks for the ppl who got it lol

I cant seem to get this to work with funcard 4 its the image i cant right (i think)

do i have to change the Key 0 numbers & the key 1 numbers at the bottom of Negra--in the data Editor

frustrating

Bonni said:
I cant seem to get this to work with funcard 4 its the image i cant right (i think)
do i have to change the Key 0 numbers & the key 1 numbers at the bottom of Negra--in the data Editor
frustrating

no just your ird (in reverse) and boxkey.........

worked for me 2 :):) Thanks for the people who got this Great stuff :)

Just tried it and it worked, I will wait for the next key change to see now.

Bonni said:
frustrating
If you read the readme file it would help you also plenty of other tuts on here to help

is anyone using funprom to progarm this and if so is it worlking with you?
I can't get funprom to load the bin file

trippy said:
is anyone using funprom to progarm this and if so is it worlking with you?
I can't get funprom to load the bin file

Try deleting the first line of the flash file

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Some programmers, especially funprom, seem to have a problem with this and its not really required !

Back