as anyone played prey yet

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
as anyone played prey on a xtreme 360, i think someone mentioned before that it can cause problems as far as doing something to the firmware i might be and probably am wrong i may of read it on another forum?

yeah i have,and it does do a small update,but its not one that touches the firmware ,as far as i can see anyway

Prey USA works fine on my pal box too, not tried the online though.
Dont think much to the game tough to be honest :)

hi cheers for the replies, but am i understanding right are people using there xtreme firmware 360's online? i thought wasnt recommended im trying to find a way to use my 360 online.

it aint recomended,i havent been on live since i did it,but u can-however you WILL be banned from live eventually

Everybody keeps saying you will be banned, but wont the hackers just find a new way round the ban??

And if ms can ban people why are they not yet?

Not trying to argue just wondering thats all!!:Cheers:

marra said:
hi cheers for the replies, but am i understanding right are people using there xtreme firmware 360's online? i thought wasnt recommended im trying to find a way to use my 360 online.

No havnt gone online yet, waiting to see what M$ are doing about the hack first. Commodore4eva said hes going to release a stealth firmware when the bans start to I'm gonna wait till then

Back