Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arsenal Vs Man U

right davidh sort my banning powers out for the cable section i feel the need to use it lol

HES GONE LOL

i will restore him i promise, but i could not resist it lol

i cant have a day like this and not have anything you must all understand i needed it and then he flashed me well i was left with no choice lol

im so placid normally lol

right now im off to play the PS2 by tomorrow i would of forgot about this and slagged off arsenal in the cafe and accepted it please let me go ;)

hes back but anymore of that kabzy and it will be for 10 mins i swear ;)

dont take the edited post bit about being a cock seriously its a song from the WHO and not personal ;)

night

for gods sake, its a game lads, ive heard of sore losers jimmyp but bloody ell, its nothing personal is it?

if ashely cole and viera didnt do such obvious dives then the ref would (should) have given that penalty, it was a penalty, clearly but the ref didnt see the man being taken instead of the ball.

at the end of the day it was 90 odd minutes of pure entertainment, result aside, it was a cracker

it's only a laff Si...lol...even kabzy only got banned for 4 mins...lmfao :)

And yes it was a corker...I'm glad I was a Neuteral

exactly my point bronto, some of the things said are a bit ott, i bet it was nice watchin as a neutral, not as good as watchin the mighty john o shea finish it off as a united fan.

all that said i think some of the players should be ashamed, this was a great match and loads of kids will see it, what do they see? silvestre butting llungberg and fans throwing stuff on the pitch, players blatantly diving, i dont think its right.

Hi All

Sounds like it was a good game for the neutral, just about to watch the highlights, just think yourselves lucky you don't support the Baggies, god love em :(
Ah well theres always next season lol

Well as a neutral that hates Man u and Arsenal equally I thought the game went perfectly to plan as I had Arsenal to be winning at half time and Man U to be winning at full time and won £945

I also did the same for the Liverpool game and won a further £280

Come on you Reds

Cheers

Langland

langland said:
Well as a neutral that hates Man u and Arsenal equally I thought the game went perfectly to plan as I had Arsenal to be winning at half time and Man U to be winning at full time and won £945

I also did the same for the Liverpool game and won a further £280

Come on you Reds

Cheers

Langland
You can donate treble then m8....lmfao...only kidding....well done m8 nice to hear the bookies getting good a kick in ;)

hahahaha im back after a nice sleep to did we win lmfao ?

look siross i was only messing with kabby dabby ;)

arsenal have not played right since you beat us at old trafford if you read my posts before we kicked off i never had arsenal down to win... i could not see it we have been lucky not to lose a good few more games.

im not a soar loser it was painful and soar to lose but you better in the second half than us its simple...

but me being a true arsenal fan i want to ask questions as to why does graham pole blatently say to rooney swear at me again and your off then rooney swears maybe 6 more times (seriously maybe 6 not 500 like my original post lol) at the ref and stays on the pitch ?

why was the penalty not given when the linesman had a clear view never mind the ref ?

i dont like diving and ashley cole's was a disgrace... if you go back to your game where rooney dived at old trafford can you also admit it was a disgrace and maybe forgive ashley (tap me up) cole for thinking he wanted some of the same ?

im not a wenger but i cant remember vieira diving but again i have seen ronaldo and nistelrooy doing some swan lake impressions and its not like he does it every game !

and chucking stuff on the pitch lmao.... it was paper... not phones, lighters or pound coins like they chucked at henry at old traford... give and take a little !

asside from my views it was a good game had me on the edge of my seat and chucking pillows at the TV from some seriously bad deffending and a goaly that is a carbon copy of his mate on the bench !

but if you want me to say you deserved to win the ok on the second half performance you deserved to win but i will still say if rooney got sent off and we had the penalty with 2 goals infront it would not have been the same score pmsl

my opinions lmao

I woke up at 5 am with a sore head lol after about 8 grolchs

an then I thought did I dream it rofl??

Im dying to see what comes out in the papers regarding what went on in the tunnel .

just to clear up, viera seemed to fall over after rooney got a yellow card, trying to get him sent off. at the end of the day, the game was a strikers dream, poor defending on both sides, arsenal's just seemed to be worse.

i wish heinz would get back quicker! he was clutching at straws trying to get back to bergkamp on the 2nd goal :(

kabzy mabzy said:
No Comment!!
LMFAO...Go on speak up....lol...it's the "moon/flash" that got you banned...pmsl...it was only a bit of fun m8 ;) ... nice to see you back...lol

Back