Movies that make grown men cry

One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest ... just watched it again a few weeks ago , still as good. Green Mile is a excellent film , Cried when ET came back to life, What about when bambi lost his parents ...

Has anybody seen Brians Song?

I saw it on TV late one night in the 70s, but was never able to find it on video or dvd.
James Caan as Brian Piccolo. prior to him playing Jonathon E in Rollerball.

Now that did make me cry

WTF!!! am no buffty boy! why am i a poof sadie,( sorry john) have u seen the bath scene in i spit on your grave? any red blooded male who didnt shed a wee tear at that is secretly female! im going back to my vodka, my brave pills are wearing off, lol.

rocky? :err:
that just made me want to go out running

Absolute quality line, made me want to go out running too and find some steps as well. (Never did though)

Don't know why as hate running unless I'm chasing a ball :)

Do grown men really cry at a movie ffs, what's this country coming to, if the Germans are reading this thread they will invade again.

what about drinking eggs? lol
i actually tried it :sick:

that did make me feel like crying a wee bit :proud:

I did once consider drinking eggs; think someone once said it was good for hangover cures. I opted for a strong coffee instead :)

Field of Dreams - No
Shawshank Redemption - No
Backdraft - No
The Wrestler - No, but a great movie. Didn't know the bird in it is over 40, still fit.
The Transformers: The Movie No - What are you on.
Rocky No
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Yes
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest - No
Billy Elliot - No
Up - Yes

Generally no, I can empathise with the characters but in two hours it is difficult to get that drawn in.

I don't cry at films :proud: But er the misses cried at Marley & Me. Personally I just had something in my eye. Och the truth is I was blubbering like a baby and so was she lol.

We watched this straight after we gave our dog away as she was so naughty we couldn't cope with her and about a year previous to that we had to have our black lab put down due to stomach cancer. So this film reminded us of both dogs and had me and the wife in floods of tears. Then a couple of months ago it was on sky and nowt else was on so we watched it again forgetting that the couple suffer from a miscarriage in the film ( which a few months before we had suffered with too) at that point we made an agreement never to watch it again.

Has anybody seen Brians Song?

I saw it on TV late one night in the 70s, but was never able to find it on video or dvd.
James Caan as Brian Piccolo. prior to him playing Jonathon E in Rollerball.

Now that did make me cry

Spooky or what? There's a post on HUKD today that Poundland have it for a quid!! Hopefully you've got one near you mate.
HH.

Yes that is spooky.

However it is a remake, the original starred James Caan, but thanks for the heads up.

Biffo1's copy and pasted list of movies wouldn't make a premenstral woman break into tears let alone a man.

lmao i couldn't decide whether to post in this thread or not cos it was movies that make men cry, was just waiting for that!

Back