Zodiac killer reviewed

Nara give it a rest the guy posted something he thought might be interesting, get off his back, you might think your a mod or admin but your not, wind your neck in.

Couple of posts like this now, wrong room etc etc, anyway isnt it your bedtime soon.

Nara give it a rest the guy posted something he thought might be interesting, get off his back, you might think your a mod or admin but your not, wind your neck in.

Couple of posts like this now, wrong room etc etc, anyway isnt it your bedtime soon.

The OP tried to pass off someone's else's work as his own and hamba simply pointed out the link to the original source.

The OP tried to pass off someone's else's work as his own and hamba simply pointed out the link to the original source.

No he didn't Munkey he said he was given it in an email from a friend, and he wanted to share it. Nothing more nothing less nothing sinister involved.

Nara the parking attendant just stirring again.

I must have read a different thread from the one you read then. :)

I can't see what Nara has done wrong - asking for a source?

If someone posts an article without attributing it to someone else then they are, intentionally or not, implying it is their own.

Fudgepudge said he was emailed the article and asked for a link: I posted it.

What's the problem?

Last edited:
I have to admit I cant see anything sinister in this thread, am I missing something or is there a conspiracy theory against fudgepudge?

I have to admit I cant see anything sinister in this thread

Who mentioned sinister?

I can't see what Nara has done wrong - asking for a source?

If someone posts an article without attributing it to someone else then they are, intentionally or not, implying it is their own.

Fudgepudge said he was emailed the article and asked for a link: I posted it.

What's the problem?

I'm not sure myself. Fudgepudge posted a lengthy article from the General Conspiracy Discussion Forum on abovetopsecret.com. I pointed out that this was a copy and paste without an attribution. In the following post a mod agreed with me and drew attention to the fact that a source or page link is required.

If anyone does has a problem with this you just need to report my post in the appropriate manner. There's no need for this bitching.

Regardless of all the crass that followed the initial post

I found it a very interesting read and I'm glad you posted this story. :Clap:

90% of posting's in the general section have been covered previously or its information relating to someone's work I don't see the problem personally.

Don't be afraid to post if you come across another interesting thread somewhere else. Its called sharing and people shouldn't be put off by it.

And to everyone relax:fishpair:

Regardless of all the crass that followed the initial post

I found it a very interesting read and I'm glad you posted this story. :Clap:

90% of posting's in the general section have been covered previously or its information relating to someone's work I don't see the problem personally.

Don't be afraid to post if you come across another interesting thread somewhere else. Its called sharing and people shouldn't be put off by it.

And to everyone relax:fishpair:

Sharing is one thing mate but coming onto a hack site and being banned a million times for posting utter shit is another.

Sharing is one thing mate but coming onto a hack site and being banned a million times for posting utter shit is another.

I wasn't aware he was banned previously, I also wasn't aware of his previous posts although I think the above is irrelevant in relation to this post.

I found the post an interesting read and it was posted in the general section. Which I personally don't see the problem. This isn't just a hack site anymore in fact far from it. Due to the current legislation and witch hunting regarding open discussion of hacking in forums, sites like this need to encourage diversity amongst the topics discussed (which DW does)

And I found this post very interesting and wish more people would post stories \ interesting links.

Maybe he should have stated the source within his post but I didn't mind just found the read interesting

:classic:

This isn't just a hack site anymore in fact far from it. Due to the current legislation and witch hunting regarding open discussion of hacking in forums, sites like this need to encourage diversity amongst the topics discussed (which DW does)

Good post mate.

The culture of post snobbery needs to stop.

I can appreciate that anything posted in the News section should be accompanied with supporting links but who cares whether or not a thread in General Chat is posted with links, I certainly don't, it's not anything to get upset about.

People round here are too quick to jump all over peoples posts, with sarcastic comments and cheap jibes, on the whole this site is a very friendly and welcoming site apart from a couple of jumped up wannabes, who take great delight in pulling posts apart and giving "section 48, paragraph 2, sub section 3 bollocks. If you dont like it dont read it or comment.

321 your back in the room.

Good post mate.

The culture of post snobbery needs to stop.

I can appreciate that anything posted in the News section should be accompanied with supporting links but who cares whether or not a thread in General Chat is posted with links, I certainly don't, it's not anything to get upset about.

Am no getting upset Witchy am just reading between the lines.
Its obvious who the guy is and what his intentions are.
As stated by someone before, its only a matter of time before his piss starts boiling and the slagging matches start again.
Maybe am just fed up being educated to death wae conspiracy theorists.

@Munkey
Think of Elvis and the song "devil in disguise" and change the devil lyric.

Your Daz in disguise, oh yes you are
Daz in disguise, oh ho ho ho.

Maybe am just fed up being educated to death wae conspiracy theorists.

PMSL hoppy there's nothing educational about them or should that read there's nothing educational about them to rational people. Either way I'm going to stay away from these threads regardless of who the poster is as some people seem to actually believe this stuff.

Elvis lives!

PMSL hoppy there's nothing educational about them or should that read there's nothing educational about them to rational people. Either way I'm going to stay away from these threads regardless of who the poster is as some people seem to actually believe this stuff.

Elvis lives!

you jigaloop.

I have seen a few documentaries and read some stuff on the Zodiac and it is interesting stuff.

But (isn't there always a but ?!) there are too many assumptions and 'I think' in the article above for it to have any meaning.

The one that I found most ridiculous was that the brother of one of the victims would falsely confess to ringing the family phone when really it was the Zodiac, just to save their 'hurt'.

Yes of course. He didn't want the Police to follow up on a really good lead then to help solve his sisters murder?

Bollocks.

IMO of course.

:)

Elvis lives!

You've not actually read the initial post have you.

Back