Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arsenal Vs Man U

2 - 4

With TEN MEN

ROFLX!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Well as a neuteral that was a fantastic game, Man U outclassed Arsenal in the second half with 10 men but again that fooking ref Poll...what a to$$er, defo a penalty by silvestre in the first half...don't know if it would have changed the game ? could be .... great game to watch though :)

your right in the second half we was out classed and they deserved to win

but rooney should not have stayed on the pitch.... and it was a penalty... you take them two decisions and tell me that would have not changed the game lol

What a fooking cracker that was......

That was a pen in the 1st half, but as said before Viera and Cole should be ashamed of themselves......

Now I just hope we twart Chelsea tomorrow:)

rooney is paul gasgoinge all over again shame that mobile didnt hit him at anfield feck knows how it missed that fat t*at

yeah i hate him aswell

and all you mancs know what i am saying is right... even you scoot from liverpool PMSL

you send off rooney and we get the penalty that was a fooking penalty it would be a much different game !

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cantonaaaaaaaaaaaaa BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY :Cheers:

another fat mess from manc land lololololololollolololololol

i see seagulls wtf was that all about silly manc t*at

you tell em jimmy

nuff said from me... its gone quiet bar the singing lol

because im right as usual ;)

good performance from utd in the second but bad reffing in the first half put the writting on the wall..... and think did i say that at half time in post 27 (of this thread lol) lol and did scoot say rooney would be sent off in post 26 oh yes lol

see im always right ;)

UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I LOVE IT!! scoot m8 its time to stop jumping now!! lol!!

im exhausted with all that celebrating!!! lol!!!

united wrere fantastic!!

As 4 u mickie, stop being such a sore loser!!! the best team won!!!

ooohh aaaaaaarrrggghhhh CAnTONA!!

mickie i request that you ban all manc fans especially the ones that gloat if you wont give me the power and i will lol nothing worse than a manc that likes to gloat

your be a soar banned member you tosser lol

should rooney of been sent off ?

should we of had a penalty

you cock i was just about to goto the PS2 and drift away lol

yes that the spirit mickie ban there arses mate and they can fook off from the cable room aswell lol

Back