Zodiac killer reviewed

god damn that's impressive.

now if only that was available as a shirt.

I can do you 1 for £2.50.

Be advised, that you may not attract the attention of the human female when wearing my print.

Let's all forget about the previous topic and discuss my new Desktop page.

Look at those wolf's.

Barking.

Hairy.

Looking at the moon.

Don't you wish you were Wolf barking at the moon with two friends?

manlywallpaper-1.jpg

That is a very nice desktop W. You did well with that one mate!

Everything in the News section is copy and paste. That part of your post is irrelevant and insulting.

You had a pop at Jackel for that as well but won't answer the question. Do you have to provide a hyperlink to an article or not?

The whole point is providing a source.

If I post an article I include the name of the author, the date and where it was posted.

There is a lot of stuff out there on the web and not all of what is passed of as fact is. If a source is provided then members can make up their mind whether they trust that source or not.

If, for instance, I posted an article by Stephen Hawking taken from the Guardian then most people would regard what they were reading as very likely to be worth giving serious consideration.

There are other authors and sources which people may give less credence to.

Last edited:
Wow is this thread still going on? Whats everyone getting so excited about? Its only the internet, lol.

Nara I enjoy reading most of your posts but I think you did stir this thread up a bit by suggesting that there was some alterior motive to the original post, then editing you post after thejackel replied.

Fudgepudge, in future post sources. If you get an email just copy a line of it into google and im sure you'll find where it came from.

Now come on people cant we all just get along :)

Wow is this thread still going on? Whats everyone getting so excited about? Its only the internet, lol.

Lol, very true. Probably just as well though.

Nara I enjoy reading most of your posts but I think you did stir this thread up a bit by suggesting that there was some alterior motive to the original post, then editing you post after thejackel replied.

That's a fair point edcase. I did edit post 19, because on reflection I decided it was a tad harsh on fudgepudge. I could say more on that, but I think we've had enough argument here.

I'm the easiest-going person you could ever meet. :)

Fudgepudge, in future post sources. If you get an email just copy a line of it into google and im sure you'll find where it came from.

I love you man :ur the man:

It might be an idea to ask a mod to close the thread for you. It's your right as the OP.

Other wise it's just going to limp along for a while.
Nah Daz wont want it closed m8

Back