Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf net

Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

doesnt really work like that though i can ping manchester then maidenhead for example, manchester is closer (im in leeds) but ping is higher 34ms mancs and maidenhead pings 26ms

its about distance and who your pinging and how long it takes them to respond to it,

we really would need to ping each other to find out and tbh its too much of a piss about for it to be worth it.
using xlink xai you can see the pings of the other users..

if we set up a private room on there then we can see whos got what ping and join a game with them

Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

using xlink xai you can see the pings of the other users..

if we set up a private room on there then we can see whos got what ping and join a game with them

i tried before lowest person i could find was pinging 36ms still too high for me to join (he was in pompy) but he had 12 in that where closer to him and they where playing ok, i know as theres a chat box with xkai.

only tried once though and it was early on, maybe later on a night there will be more servers that i could connect to.

all it would take is for each one of us to try host one and see whos got the best ping.

i might not ping to you darn sarf but someone midway may ping right top let us all join.

you can password protect rooms aswell so no idiots joining.

worth a try.

trouble is finding a good time for all us uk lot to play..

and see where we can go with it ..

ill be getting on mw2 in a bit now i got my copy :S long story

gonna do some hunting how to improve my ping pc side.

can one of u clever lads make a tut on this , l install the program but abit lost on the xbox settings and so on ,, and is mw2 working on this too ?

you got msn mate ??? will walk you through it

and whjat you installed leaf or kai

you got msn mate ??? will walk you through it

and whjat you installed leaf or kai

l installed leaf ,, cant do much tonight lm watching a film with the wife (and using the lappy at the same time lol ), if your around tomorrow l will pm u m8

no prob...

will be about all day

gonna hit mw2 campaign mode

no prob...

will be about all day

gonna hit mw2 campaign mode

wot one r u using m8 and is mw2 working on it and is it working ok ?

Havent read all this, but isn't this just another thing like xbox xonnect? I was looking at this the other day to perhaps give the banned users an idea of an alternative.

wot one r u using m8 and is mw2 working on it and is it working ok ?
mix of both on cod 4

not done cod 6 on there yet but will work with both oif people are playing...

kai easier to find a game mind

iv been waiting for a confirmation email for ages

all u and running on Kai if u want to add me to check it out

smirnoffrules

can confirm xlink kai working on 20meg :eek:)

l cant seem to get a game on it ?

did u clear hdd cache ? so its retail (MW2)

dashboard, settings -- memory -- press y on hard drive, clear cache

wot sort of ping u getting on speedtst mate ?

also i did this thanks to the other poster in thread

1 Change the MAC address on your 360 to 00125A-?????? (do NOT PUT ???? MARKS IN YOUR MAC ADDRESS)
Make the last 6 digits UNIQUE (letters and numbers)-It may help to restart your 360, but most of the time this is not necessary.
(System setting>Network Settings>Configure settings>Advanced settings.) BE SURE TO CLICK DONE AT THE BOTTOM OF SETTINGS

i dont know if it helped but it works fine for me :eek:)

Last edited:

Yes Xlink kia is the main way players have been connecting

nice to see you in the lobby smirnoff_rules XD

RoyUks games at 50 meg are going well with 10 players + it is good to see a new lease of life for system link

it was working a treat last night , we had some great lag free games too ,. there was about 16 in the one deathmatch game , and not a yank in sight lol

Back