Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf net

Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

just made DW SERVER 2 (add server, CAPS LOCK)

THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE HANDY TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON/SERVER SO IF SOMEONES NOT ONLINE WHO HOSTS THEN AT LEAST YOU CAN GET A GAME.

I SUGGEST A FEW OTHERS DO THE SAME ;)

will be adding the names in this thread, not tried it yet so hopefully it works ok but need people online to test.

MY NAME ON LEAF: ELITE_ASSASSIN

Last edited:
Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

nice one thommo I will add you too mine and join yours too m8

just made DW SERVER 2 (add server, CAPS LOCK)

THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE HANDY TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON/SERVER SO IF SOMEONES NOT ONLINE WHO HOSTS THEN AT LEAST YOU CAN GET A GAME.

I SUGGEST A FEW OTHERS DO THE SAME ;)

will be adding the names in this thread, not tried it yet so hopefully it works ok but need people online to test.

MY NAME ON LEAF: ELITE_ASSASSIN

add me please mate: SeanyUK

leaf user

jenno

will try to be on at 7 :eek:)

Server is up and running all lets hope this works great else im gonna look a right twat!!!!!!!!!!!:proud:

i cant get dammed leaf to run. frigginn typical

installs ok then hangs on loading..

oh well

ive been mucking around all day with this and it looks like anyone can host the game as long as you are on the DW Live rejects leaf server when peeps are on it anyone can host if you send each other messages in the drop down list just click on connect to game server well kewl.

add me please leaf: biggyfish :Cheers:

i am admin... the only user... xp..

ii think its an issue with my pc tbh..

Last edited:

can people who got this working 'like xbox live ' expand a bit on their setup ? i did what holly siad and could see prags game and try to connect but it counted upto 8 then timed out :0(

im going through a router could that be it ? what are those dmz settinngs please ?

is it better to go trouhg extra ethernet card on pc / shared connection ?

or what, im lost nnow lol

can people who got this working 'like xbox live ' expand a bit on their setup ? i did what holly siad and could see prags game and try to connect but it counted upto 8 then timed out :0(

im going through a router could that be it ? what are those dmz settinngs please ?

is it better to go trouhg extra ethernet card on pc / shared connection ?

or what, im lost nnow lol

pinging too high, not a lot you can do about it.

yep ping was too high for all i thought the settings holly posted might overcome it but sorry to say at the moment there is **** all we can do about it. Worth the try though lads and lasses

shame they cant carry a codec so we can at least open a folder and watch divx again l would of been over the moon then

yep me 2 what I have done though is use tversity to transcode to wmv on the fly I can watch most stuff but it falls over when trying HD just comes up that its not supported

Good Thing to Do would be to list your area and also speedtest.net to see what ping you get up and down the Uk

So like me Location :Essex
pings i get to london in around 15 - 18 m/s

This way we would be able to build a game listing for members who live not so far away from each other or have a lo m/s ping to the other members location

all we can do is try to make it as best as possible for the members to play

Yours holly

im on there now

user neorage :D

I'm still riding the ban wave baby :banana: but has any body managed to get a game going with this?

Good Thing to Do would be to list your area and also speedtest.net to see what ping you get up and down the Uk

So like me Location :Essex
pings i get to london in around 15 - 18 m/s

This way we would be able to build a game listing for members who live not so far away from each other or have a lo m/s ping to the other members location

all we can do is try to make it as best as possible for the members to play

Yours holly

doesnt really work like that though i can ping manchester then maidenhead for example, manchester is closer (im in leeds) but ping is higher 34ms mancs and maidenhead pings 26ms

its about distance and who your pinging and how long it takes them to respond to it,

we really would need to ping each other to find out and tbh its too much of a piss about for it to be worth it.

Back