Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf net

Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

i was hosting on 20meg yesterday and had ten people in game , no complaints. all full connection bars. then i had to go off somewhere,

just my fooking laser wont read discs again lol i should buy a benq to replace it fooking liteons

it is good to see a new lease of life for system link

1 million freshly banned boxes might have something to do with that :eek:) Spread the Word people.

Last edited:
Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

Any of you lads on Kai tonight? Ive been trying and trying to get a game but my ping is always in the 50s. its a right pain in the arse, I wish there was someway that the developers of kai could fool the xbox into thinking there is a 30 ms for everyone but limits the actual ping to say 120 that way lag free games.

Ive been trying and trying to get a game but my ping is always in the 50s.

what speed broadband and isp m8 ?

what speed broadband and isp m8 ?

talktalk 8mb m8 everything is turned off no downloads or naff all Ive done countless ping tests and me poing is still in the 50ms range its total bollox dunno if its me older router but I cant see that to be honest, if you got any other ideas m8 please lemme know..

talktalk 8mb m8 everything is turned off no downloads or naff all Ive done countless ping tests and me poing is still in the 50ms range its total bollox dunno if its me older router but I cant see that to be honest, if you got any other ideas m8 please lemme know..

10meg vm works to connect

20meg vm works to host . thats all i know :0)

Back