Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf net

prag

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been playing around with various options for an alternative to xbox live for sometime because I dont like having to pay for online gaming after being a PC gamer for a long time. With the current banwave microshaft have implemented I thought it might be an idea to get together and start our own online xbox network. There are two alternatives for live one of which doesnt work particularly well in my opion but the other from leaf I have yet to test out and so I thought that i would set up a leaf network for everyone to try out and get onboard with. The two alternatives are of course xlink kai which can be found here at

XLink Kai: Evolution VII. Global Network Gaming.

Or Leaf networks which can be found here

Leaf Networks - Connecting people with devices

I have set up a leaf network for oline 360 play and the leaf network is called

DW xbox live rejects

Just join the network for now and I will set things up tonight for a game of Modern Warfare 2.
For more info on how to set these two alternatives up check their respective websites and I will post other info in this thread once I have time tonight. Any questions just put them down in here and I will try and answer as best i can. Hopefully with my 1mb upstream it should be more than enough to host a few so lets test it out and see.

Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

Ok I have downloaded Leaf installed it do I just goto actions add network then put in DW xbox live rejects.

Re: Are you banned from live? Do u sill want to play online why not join the DW leaf

Ok I have downloaded Leaf installed it do I just goto actions add network then put in DW xbox live rejects.

yep you do just that

xkai game support, 54 games, mw2 not supported.

leaf could work but again its down to the host and people connecting having a good ping,

the higher the upload speed of the host helps 10 fold. i used to host bridge (for those who know) on gow2 all the time and never had the known and dreaded gow2 lag, neither did anyone who connected including yanks. my upload speed is 1.5 meg and is adsl.

i would suggest if you even want to try that you find the person with the best upload speed pref on adsl and let them set it up for best results.

shame about ping limits and m$ tbh.

anyone know what determines the limit? is it the game or is it the console itself, if it is console then its fooked lol, but if its the game is there no way of ripping the limit out of the actual iso of the game? anyone know? would piss on m$ if a good ping limitless solution was found, i for one wouldnt ever pay for xbl again much like when i played on xkia link on the orig xbox, i remeber a certain member on here played on it all the time too mr ENGLISH lol.

dont matter too much for me as im swapping my xbox for one thats not banned and i have remaining subs, but if a way was found id jack m$/xbl for good.

xkai game support, 54 games, mw2 not supported.

leaf could work but again its down to the host and people connecting having a good ping,

the higher the upload speed of the host helps 10 fold. i used to host bridge (for those who know) on gow2 all the time and never had the known and dreaded gow2 lag, neither did anyone who connected including yanks. my upload speed is 1.5 meg and is adsl.

i would suggest if you even want to try that you find the person with the best upload speed pref on adsl and let them set it up for best results.

shame about ping limits and m$ tbh.

anyone know what determines the limit? is it the game or is it the console itself, if it is console then its fooked lol, but if its the game is there no way of ripping the limit out of the actual iso of the game? anyone know? would piss on m$ if a good ping limitless solution was found, i for one wouldnt ever pay for xbl again much like when i played on xkia link on the orig xbox, i remeber a certain member on here played on it all the time too mr ENGLISH lol.

dont matter too much for me as im swapping my xbox for one thats not banned and i have remaining subs, but if a way was found id jack m$/xbl for good.

Actually m8 MW2 is supported by kai although u r correct in that you need a 30ms ping to be able to connect. The developers wrote into the code the max ping for system link games probably to prevent people from doing just what we are attempting. The reason sys link is still written in is for LAN parties and the like. I have got 1mb upstream which should be enough to host 12 players. So give it a try with leaf as kai seems to have probs with peeps pings, i trieda lot yesterday to get on an mw2 game using kai but just couldnt connect.

If people either wanna post their leaf usernames by the way I will just add them to the leaf network

Leaf user = fermec

Does the leaf network have a list of compatible games?

lostbhoy83 on leaf what times the game ?

m issed this and just posted a link xai post.. lool

No List but i can say I have Tested Gow2-Cod5-Cod4mw2

And all work fine with a few friends that have tested this with us

But you must change a seting in the Leaf Network Adapter As follows

open Adapter go to properties
goto TCP/IP settings
Click Advanced
Untick Automatic Metric
and enter the vaule of 10 in then
click Ok and your all Ready to go

This Was For Xp Sp2 / Sp3
so for vista and Windows 7 You Are Looking For the Same As Above

Some of us could not see the game at first if this happens
Make sure the hoster has the game running
then all player who can not see the game in the list sign out then back into Leaf

Then it should appear but this sort of problem are not so common and haveing a Dmz Setting on the Xbox Or the Pc on Your Router Will help a bit as well

Hope this helps you out a bit
And this wil i hope be a start of things to come for the use of Banned Xboxs and Gameplay as a whole As the Cod4mw2 Also lets you rank up create class and save to hard drive ect so it is as good as you are going to get on live

also i have 23 Games Here That All support System Link Game Play

007 Quantum Of Solace
crackdown
the outfit
motoGp 06
saints row 2
call of duty 4- modern warfare
football manager 2006
splinter cell- double agent
hour of victory
conflict deneied ops
prey
stranglehold
ghost recon- advanced warfighter
frontlines- fuel of war
call of duty- world at war
kane and lynch- dead men
pgr 3
condemned 2
gears of wars 2
call of duty 3
viva pinata- trouble in paradise
Cod5 Waw
Cod4Mw2

Plus there must Be Alot More Out there
Yours Holly

Last edited:

No List but i can say I have Tested Gow2-Cod5-Cod4mw2

And all work fine with a few friends that have tested this with us

But you must change a seting in the Leaf Network Adapter As follows

open Adapter go to properties
goto TCP/IP settings
Click Advanced
Untick Automatic Metric
and enter the vaule of 10 in then
click Ok and your all Ready to go

This Was For Xp Sp2 / Sp3
so for vista and Windows 7 You Are Looking For the Same As Above

Some of us could not see the game at first if this happens
Make sure the hoster has the game running
then all player who can not see the game in the list sign out then back into Leaf

Then it should appear but this sort of problem are not so common and haveing a Dmz Setting on the Xbox Or the Pc on Your Router Will help a bit as well

Hope this helps you out a bit
And this wil i hope be a start of things to come for the use of Banned Xboxs and Gameplay as a whole As the Cod4mw2 Also lets you rank up create class and save to hard drive ect so it is as good as you are going to get on live

also i have 23 Games Here That All support System Link Game Play

007 Quantum Of Solace
crackdown
the outfit
motoGp 06
saints row 2
call of duty 4- modern warfare
football manager 2006
splinter cell- double agent
hour of victory
conflict deneied ops
prey
stranglehold
ghost recon- advanced warfighter
frontlines- fuel of war
call of duty- world at war
kane and lynch- dead men
pgr 3
condemned 2
gears of wars 2
call of duty 3
viva pinata- trouble in paradise
Cod5 Waw
Cod4Mw2

Plus there must Be Alot More Out there
Yours Holly
are you the same guy who posted to disconnect liteon laser while flashing to prevent dirty disc error ? thats a hellofa post up there if it works

does it work OK ? or any lag

i posted this last week no one bothred pmsl oh well, about leaf

more info and proof/research needed on this guys :Cheers:

been mcuking around trying to fix an e74 error on a box and forgot the time, Ive adjusted the setting in the adaptor guy so If anyones up for a game gimme a shout Ive added you guys who posted to the network I will be around tmoz for a game at bout 7

Nice post Holly thanks for that m8

Leaf username = fitzybhoy

add thecelticfan

leaf dont work for me installed it and the main screen just freezes up..

dont even load :(

i have set up a game how does someone join it

going to kip mate maybe manyana

Well this went well last night sorry I couldn't play for long I had to go out, but it worked great even though I got my arse kicked it was just like playing on XBL.

Think this is the wat to go

Good work.

Fermec

all added to network lads I will be around at 7pm and start the game be prepared to be stabbed LMAO anyone need a circumcisen Im dab handy wiv a knife lol

Last edited:
Back