Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Thats what is supposed to be able to happen but not seen one instant when someone has been able to recover box this way.I may be wrong but i have only read of problems that users can not connect to box via serial port
Once again the china sellers have conned people into this sort of thinking so they will buy the box.

I messaged one of the suppliers today and they said they'd supply all the software needed for recovery.

If that's true though - why can't we flash chips now after they've died?

Sounds like bullshit...

Hello. Since I get my chine clone solo2 l have problem with epg.when box is on/off all epg are empty.when change channel epg are back but only on channel on same transporter. Its my box have time bomb? My img is black holo 2.0.9 get originale from china. If I reflashing that img for openpli will be time bomb deleted also? Please help me what to do before is late. Thank .

Hello. Since I get my chine clone solo2 l have problem with epg.when box is on/off all epg are empty.when change channel epg are back but only on channel on same transporter. Its my box have time bomb? My img is black holo 2.0.9 get originale from china. If I reflashing that img for openpli will be time bomb deleted also? Please help me what to do before is late. Thank .

All decoders from China are Clones.

Be careful with flashing any image before you put the update tools on it from the clone sites.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's not the box that had the time bomb but the firmware.

I think 2.0.9 is okay as it's an old image

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Any idea why I got problem with epg . Always are empty when on/off box.

what's the latest clone safe vix image for the solo2 , the seller said the box can take any images but I want to put on a clone safe image to be extra safe

thanks guys

Apollo 19 is the latest vix its in downloads section i have a clone safe solo2 back up there aswel vix apollo 15

stejay1 make sure you flash the v4 update if your box is a lonrisun don,t believe what the chinese sellers say to you about images just use ones from vu-hd or the download section here on DWZ as casuk & mods stated and you will be fine and here,s the link for the v4 update it stops your box getting bricked .
VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

stejay1 make sure you flash the v4 update if your box is a lonrisun don,t believe what the chinese sellers say to you about images just use ones from vu-hd or the download section here on DWZ as casuk & mods stated and you will be fine and here,s the link for the v4 update it stops your box getting bricked .
VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

what's the latest clone safe vix image for the solo2 , the seller said the box can take any images but I want to put on a clone safe image to be extra safe
You need to check what type of clone you have. The seller is lying if they said it can take any image. It does really depend on clone. If it's Sunray (has mini usb service port in back) can take original images but not the latest ones. Lonrison clones, as mentioned earlier, once you have v4 flash update can take images from vu-hd website.

Back