Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

its in the /etc folder however got it working mate thank you for your help as always

Correct this is a solo2 SE...
Images available from vu-hd site and downloads here and as far as I'm aware use images for solo 2.

Sorry were you replying in quote to the images that i posted..

yes the solo2 images that AJT stated work on solo2se but make sure you use the v4 fireware upgrade just to be on the safe side and we should have new fireware soon .and on the german forum they have plenty of patched images bh214 pli with the lastest kernels and patched drivers it just the chinesse not care about support .

yes the solo2 images that AJT stated work on solo2se but make sure you use the v4 fireware upgrade just to be on the safe side and we should have new fireware soon .and on the german forum they have plenty of patched images bh214 pli with the lastest kernels and patched drivers it just the chinesse not care about support .

But front of my box, on the tip right hand corner, it says vu+ solo2 mini.

So is the motherboard iny my box a SE version rather than a mini version. Im confused now.

jasond i read back through thread sorry man i would just use the solo2 mini images from the vu-hd site as i tought you had a solo2se , i don,t have a mini2 so i could,nt say what works i,d wait for some members who have a mini 2 to advise you , very sorry if i confused you kind regards dubliner

But front of my box, on the tip right hand corner, it says vu+ solo2 mini.��

So is the motherboard iny my box a SE version rather than a mini version. Im confused now.

You need to use images from vu-hd site as dubliner said..
Make sure you select correct image for your box..I only see images saying vu solo mini2,vusolo2se,None saying solo2 mini

Last edited:
Hi everybody ,

What is the best Enigma2 receiver and which is the cheapest if anybody knows.

Cheers

why don't you look on the net do a bit of searching compare boxes and prices get an idea..do you want it for sat or for cable..do you want single or dual tuner or combo??
many users here will have their favourite box but it may not be yours..personally i like and use VU+ boxes..
in my opinion best value basic single tuner E2 sat box is cloud ibox 2 plus...

Hi
i have vu + solo 2 time bomb bricked receiver trying to recover with j tag BBS cypress device i have j tag flash file downloaded from vu-hd.com installed broadband studio 3 and bcm 97346 after that successfully connected to samsung flash K9F2G08U0C and also downloaded flash file 100% but still only light on front pannel no usb port working.
one thing i have noticed that when i flashed box with flash file and box unsuccessful for start and i am trying to connect with broadband 3 bcm it was connected but when trying to connect with flash K9F2G08U0C it shows i/o error and couldnot detect flash after that many time i pressed refresh button some time 7 some time 8 and some time 6 then it was detect flash after that i was perform erase entire flash then easily it will detect the flash ic i could not under stand what is this i think boot loader is wrong for this box
The Chip is K9F2G08U0C and the board is Lonrisun.

I have just replaced nand chip on my solo2 and tryed to flash image BH 2.3.0 from vu-hd.com. But when I tryed to scan chanals it's stops on 10 procents.Tryed an another image Open PLI from tke same webside.Scanning was okey. When I switched chanel to watsh it was working in about 5 seconds and freez. I got my box working only on BH 2.0.8. Is it possible to put newer image to box ?

Hi
Just bought a lonrisun solo2 and have no idea what version it is ? how do I find out or can I just flash v4 regardless of previous version.
Many thanks

You need to ask your supplier 1st, if not there should be sticker on the box with a website on it to visit for the correct images to use.

Many thanks for the reply but bought second hand from fleebay and they have no idea is the any way I could tell from opening the box,says lonrisun on the power supply.

billyflem can you state what image your usein at the moment so members can help you out.

IF your box is running blackhole 2.0.9 then you are most likely have a v1 box and if this is the case then you need to use AJTs v2 upgrade guide [thanks AJT ] as this method is different to the v3 & v4 upgrade before any other upgrade can be done .

So double check everything first as its better to be safe then sorry .

billyflem can you state what image your usein at the moment so members can help you out.

IF your box is running blackhole 2.0.9 then you are most likely have a v1 box and if this is the case then you need to use AJTs v2 upgrade guide [thanks AJT ] as this method is different to the v3 & v4 upgrade before any other upgrade can be done .

So double check everything first as its better to be safe then sorry .

Thanks for the reply dubliner,it's running 2.0.8 blackhole so I guess its a v1 box? checked the box it came in but no sign of anything of where it came from also opened up the solo2 and it has a lonrisun sticker on the chip in red letters.

billyflem i guide i mention is the first thread in the solo2 section .

Follow the guide but make sure you use a v2 clonsafe image from the download section from here on DWZ to flash your box after this upgrade is compeleted .

Back