Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

I am sure we will get a lot more people trying usb tuners eventually once s*y is off and people jumping ship on vermin servers.

most likely but not me can not be bothered plus no virgin..getting sly for a year till things are more sorted..

I'll be doing same once sd goes. But for now I'm ok.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hola compañeros : Me envió mi receptor a China para tenerlo reparado y hoy me han recibido la BH 2.9.0.1 ytrabaja bien. Os adjunto mi pregunta y la respuesta Wendy .
Fri May 23 03:55:13 PDT 2014

Hi Wendy: I have not yet received the receivers but I ask you a question.
When connected have royalty on? It can update the new images? thanks

Mon May 26 00:42:22 PDT 2014
Dear Joaqui
We have for you to install the latest software, blackhole2.0.9.1,You can log in the website: VU+ and X Website --- Home
The above software you can update
Thank you
Sincerely wendy

I want to tell you that in addition to paying € 38 return, I also paid € 25 customs.
Saludos

That's ridiculous, can't you prove that you sent it off for repair and get the excise duty back?

Hi, i see there is vix apollo now, any safe version out ? also is it possible to have youtube app to work even with older drivers, as some of the other images seem to have it now VTI and Openpli 4.0

Hi, i see there is vix apollo now, any safe version out ? also is it possible to have youtube app to work even with older drivers, as some of the other images seem to have it now VTI and Openpli 4.0

you need to understand that youtube and other plugins are not image dependent but driver dependent.
i think the clone images that have youtube etc use a specific dated clone safe driver 24/12/13 but that would need checking..
if someone could give me a driver date of the oldest drivers that are proven safe i will make a Apollo clone safe image...
i have been using drivers dated 12/12/13 in my clone safe images and with these youtube etc dont work with these drivers.

you need to understand that youtube and other plugins are not image dependent but driver dependent.
i think the clone images that have youtube etc use a specific dated clone safe driver 24/12/13 but that would need checking..
if someone could give me a driver date of the oldest drivers that are proven safe i will make a Apollo clone safe image...
i have been using drivers dated 12/12/13 in my clone safe images and with these youtube etc dont work with these drivers.

Hi, yes i knew that, there are safe images with older drivers, VTI , OpenPli 4.0 with youtube working, , Thanks

I installed Vix Helios 010 backup image.All Drivers dated 12/12/13 image which runs youtube with out a problem as far as I can remember. And it was created by you

I installed Vix Helios 010 backup image.All Drivers dated 12/12/13 image which runs youtube with out a problem as far as I can remember. And it was created by you

Hi, your sure it was Youtube.TV and HBBTV and didnt do anything else ? , i just tried it and didnt work, just stuck on boot screen,

just downloaded and tried vix helios from VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

and youtube works fine on that :)

Last edited:
Thanks For your quick reply.

I rceived my Vu Solo 2 on 2014 05 25 With OpenPLi 4. Enigma Driver : 2013 12 09, Kernel 3.3.8.

Is this V1 or V2?

Thanks For your quick reply.

I rceived my Vu Solo 2 on 2014 05 25 With OpenPLi 4. Enigma Driver : 2013 12 09, Kernel 3.3.8.

Is this V1 or V2?

take a bit of time and read some of the thread all your answers are here especially the post before yours....

do you think we could have a update on what version box everyone is using
and what clone same image people are using

vu+ solo2
box version updated to v3
image using vix 808 and drivers 12/12/2013

Thanks AJT and excuse me for wasting your time.

Your not wasting my time mate..it's a great idea to go back 20 pages and read all the posts..you don't half pick up some good information.

do you think we could have a update on what version box everyone is using
and what clone same image people are using

vu+ solo2
box version updated to v3
image using vix 808 and drivers 12/12/2013

Why your just going to clog up the thread.start a separate topic dedicated to just what you want.

Guessing things have started to quieten down. Hoping the sunray is just jtagable due to the additional hardware added. Who knows.

The additional hardware added to the sunray.. I should say. If this is placed in the lonrisun box.. Fingers crossed. Or even better... Release a proper future proofing fix. :).

Back