another ebay scammer

have had the same problem bought an item was only £15 inc p+p never received it,emailed the scumbag no replies ,informed ebay and paypal who managed to only get me back£2.50 __ Great service eh!!! and after numerous complaints about it to paypal they do absolutely nothing and close the case As long as they get their commission they dont give a monkey's about you

i have gone with nochex they protect you from chragebacks and they're british :)

may be a long shot but do you know the imei, if so go into your network providers shop and explain whats happened, or tell them it's been stolen and they might be able to bar the phone in the uk, wont get your money back but will give him a phone he cant use.

thats a good one never thought of that also i thought i my be able to claim on the household insurance then as well cheers m8

Yes if he is saying he never received the phone ,report it to the phone company as lost in the post ,get it closed down then claim on your house insurance

I gone tucked up with a ebay buyer saying he didnt get the goods i sold him about 6 months ago. Paypal said they were going to refund him. I cancelled my DD and card with them. My paypal account went into -45 quid... which i thought b*lls to you as I know the guy got the goods(I didnt send it recorded delivery)... Next thing is I got a letter from Paypal telling me they are taking me to court if I didnt return my account to a possitive balance. Paypal really pee me off. The only come back you have is getting £28 back from royal mail as the item is reported lost...

what gets me is he left feedback saying he got it then two months later starts this one and paypal pay him with money not in the account and of two emails that is no way near enough evidance paypal are saying that i am a conman in a nice kind of way so i have told them to prove that i am a conman show me the evidence that thay have coz they have non coz i am not.

thanks for all the replys

Sounds like a fraud rather than a scam mate, report it to the local rozzers and they will investigate..you never know maybe other people are having him investigated as well and that will give more evidence of a racket going on.... don't sit back ever!...fight all the time in any way you can. HAve you contacted the Royal Mail fraud dept? do a search on google for this guy and see what comes up! post his details here so we all know who to avoid.....(or target!! ) he might be trading has he tried to sell the phone on e-bay again? there are lots of things left to check out. If he has been daft enough to sell the phone on e-bay...you'll have him!!! keep fighting!!!

good advice tallywadger thanks i will not give up got my eye in him even looked on google world for his house just wish i could target it and send a skud crashing into his livingroom.

There's a few websites with Paypal horror stories about! Maybe you could send a letter/email to the BBC Watchdog and see if they take you up on it. There are probably loads of people writing to them about Paypal.

I think you should name and shame him. Then we can all send this guy all the crap of the day. I hate assholes like this.

pmoore31 said:
I gone tucked up with a ebay buyer saying he didnt get the goods i sold him about 6 months ago. Paypal said they were going to refund him. I cancelled my DD and card with them. My paypal account went into -45 quid... which i thought b*lls to you as I know the guy got the goods(I didnt send it recorded delivery)... Next thing is I got a letter from Paypal telling me they are taking me to court if I didnt return my account to a possitive balance. Paypal really pee me off. The only come back you have is getting £28 back from royal mail as the item is reported lost...

so what happened mate did you give them the money, i am in the same boat
-66!! and i aint given them a penny!: tosser :

no still on going but i will give them nothing i will go to court if they make me will not give up how can they refund money that they dont have and -400 pound will keep you informed.

im gonna cancel my paypall account. ive read 2 many of these.
the next site im visiting is to cancell my paypall account.

Hope Dw comes up with a new way of donating tho.

It realy gets my goat with these people..and it dont help with the attitude you get from PayPal

paypal are cheeky bastards, got a reply from them about my case a few days ago, read how they indirectly say it is my fault!?!?

Dear sdvsdsvdsd,

We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case, returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action, and we have completed a reversal of the payment. Good selling practices, like trackable delivery, prompt postage and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

The funds from the following transaction have been debited from your account:

twats!!!

NinjaXP said:
so what happened mate did you give them the money, i am in the same boat
-66!! and i aint given them a penny!: tosser :

I paid Paypal back mate. Ebay and Paypal really p*ss me off.

pmoore31 said:
I paid Paypal back mate. Ebay and Paypal really p*ss me off.

sorry to hear that mate.

i was reading up on this website :

http://www.paypalsucks.com/forums/showforum.php?fid=17

it is the UK version forum and they say in there no matter what letters paypal send you or even if the bailiffs phone, don't do anything just ignore them and they will go away..............up to date paypal has not taken anyone to court and there are peeps who have lost out to paypal in the several grand region who have ignored them and otten away with it...........have a read off that forum mate or anyone else........makes VERY interesting reading!! :)

Back