Andromeda V2.0 Image service scan

srooth

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have updated my box this evenning and it all looks good on the image front. up loaded my service and bouquet files on and all working nice.

i know i'm missing some channels and i have tryed a service scan, but all tthat happends is that it stays on the 643000000 Tranponders Frequency.

any ideas why i can not run a service scan. i'm in nottingham and i have tryed all services and all the cableUK settings.

and thanks for every one that helped with the essex problem.

Did you set it up for fastscanning
Change to a fta(bbc1,itv,etc) channel and then try a scan.

never done a fast scan is that another option under service scan.
or are you telling me that i need to go to bbc1 and then do something with some option????

never done a fast scan is that another option under service scan.
or are you telling me that i need to go to bbc1 and then do something with some option????

You need to 'Set My Location' in the relevant menu, m8. Then in Scan menu, set to 'TV / Radio' > Bouquets 'Leave Existing' > Fast Scan 'On' > Background Scan 'Off'. Save settings, reboot (for Location to take effect) then Scan.

Cheers- AL

update so far - i have got the box back from ilford essex. have put on the sportster image and it all works ok up here all the channels. NOTTS.

SO i will send back and get him to do a scan.

this should work if i have done the above (works in nottingham - get him to scan in ilford and tht should be it)

is this the case

Back