• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ambit 250 help please (its the rake you know)

Nightcrawler1

Inactive User
a lil help required please first of all let me say why walk over a rake and smash yourself in the face when someone has been there and done it now for the lil help i have flashed a ambit 250 but it will not go online i have flashed it acordin to the tut even watched the video to make sure i was doing it all as i should looks like i did everything right i have used about 15 different mac addresses even my own but still no internet .....now i know you guys have been there done that i have even read and searched the forums ....so this is why i am leaving this post i need a good person who as walked over that rake (lol) to help me out

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

showders

Inactive User
have you set the modem to annex_a or annex_b?

The tut i had said use A, but it wouldnt work! Annex_b did for me!!!

gentlex

Inactive User
a lil help required please first of all let me say why walk over a rake and smash yourself in the face when someone has been there and done it now for the lil help i have flashed a ambit 250 but it will not go online i have flashed it acordin to the tut even watched the video to make sure i was doing it all as i should looks like i did everything right i have used about 15 different mac addresses even my own but still no internet .....now i know you guys have been there done that i have even read and searched the forums ....so this is why i am leaving this post i need a good person who as walked over that rake (lol) to help me out

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
show us the connection status and software status pages if u can

gentlex

Inactive User
sometimes when i flash it i get no mac address when finished
seems ur not locking on to ur freq. when u set ur freqency in the security tab r u also write the command on the modem
Code:
cd \non
write
cd \

? also when u finish puting ur in mac in press enter before u write the command
Code:
cd \non
write
cd \

Last edited: