ambit 250 help please (its the rake you know)

Nightcrawler1

Inactive User
Reaction score
a lil help required please first of all let me say why walk over a rake and smash yourself in the face when someone has been there and done it now for the lil help i have flashed a ambit 250 but it will not go online i have flashed it acordin to the tut even watched the video to make sure i was doing it all as i should looks like i did everything right i have used about 15 different mac addresses even my own but still no internet .....now i know you guys have been there done that i have even read and searched the forums ....so this is why i am leaving this post i need a good person who as walked over that rake (lol) to help me out

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

have you set the modem to annex_a or annex_b?

The tut i had said use A, but it wouldnt work! Annex_b did for me!!!

a lil help required please first of all let me say why walk over a rake and smash yourself in the face when someone has been there and done it now for the lil help i have flashed a ambit 250 but it will not go online i have flashed it acordin to the tut even watched the video to make sure i was doing it all as i should looks like i did everything right i have used about 15 different mac addresses even my own but still no internet .....now i know you guys have been there done that i have even read and searched the forums ....so this is why i am leaving this post i need a good person who as walked over that rake (lol) to help me out

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
show us the connection status and software status pages if u can

Im pure NTHELL too, go for annex_b and that should sort it!!

sometimes when i flash it i get no mac address when finished
seems ur not locking on to ur freq. when u set ur freqency in the security tab r u also write the command on the modem
Code:
cd \non
write
cd \

? also when u finish puting ur in mac in press enter before u write the command
Code:
cd \non
write
cd \

Last edited:
ok tried the annex b and woohoooooo its up thanx very much guys you are too good

Back