Amazon phones

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone got or tried the phones amazon advertise, the chinese ones about 60 or 70 ish pounds. Are they any good, seems to be well specced up etc.
What are your thoughts, cheap as chips i know and you get what you pay for etc, i know all that but anyone with actual long term experiences. Thanks.

Definitely a tryer, look at his her other replies. 😂😂

I’m sure my lad bought one for my grandson. It looks a good phone for the money

Reactions: gez
I think for the money this would be better Xiaomi Redmi, it's a little bit more and Android 8 and a smaller battery mAh, but the Snapdragon cpu knocks spots of the Mediatek. Antutu benchmark on the Mediatek is 25,000 where the Snapdragon gets 110,000 which is quick for a phone under £100.

edit, Plus better camera.

That looks ok, if you want too save more cash.

vernee M7 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM 4G SIM-Free Smartphone, 6.1-Inch Dewdrop Screen, Rear Triple Cameras(13.0MP+2MP+2MP), Android 9, Dual SIM Android Phone Unlocked, Triple Card Slots UK Version - Black
I like this one now

Just bought the m7 so will see whats whats when i get it.

I know your sorted now but i don't trust them mediatek chips. Lots of android chinese smart watches are fitted with them. Best to go for phones with snapdragon chips if you can.

It goes back if its not right but thanks for heads up on that.

Got the phone yesterday, easy setup and everything works good. Its pretty fast, takes good pictures and feels comfortable to hold. Nice 6 inch screen with good colours etc. No complaints as of yet , will see how it handles overtime.

Back