Am i being Scammed (paypal)

2old4this

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok 10 days ago i brought somthing for £25 using PP from a hacking forum. the v.i.p seller has very good feedback and over 1k posts. today i got a refund from same PP email plus private message through the site saying hes got issues with his paypal account. and if i can send the money to another off his account. due lot scams happing around this month i thought i would ask your advice. i know it could be nothing but i am confused:Mad2: Thanks

Ok 10 days ago i brought somthing for £25 using PP from a hacking forum. the v.i.p seller has very good feedback and over 1k posts. today i got a refund from same PP email plus private message through the site saying hes got issues with his paypal account. and if i can send the money to another off his account. due lot scams happing around this month i thought i would ask your advice. i know it could be nothing but i am confused:Mad2: Thanks

Personally, I would be wary.

If it was/is/going to be a scam,why refund the money in the first place?

Because he has not sent the goods and if he didn't paypal would claw back from him .Using another payment method might not give the buyer protection.

Because he has not sent the goods and if he didn't paypal would claw back from him .Using another payment method might not give the buyer protection.

Seems a bit too complicated just to scam somebody of 25 quid tbh,you lot are fierce paranoid :p

There are so many loopholes M8.

1 - Is the item 'eligible'?
2 - Are you paying FROM a Paypal account?
3 - Does it not sound like a 'bait and switch' scam?
4 - Why does the seller have a problem? Does that not sound worrying?
5 - It's the time of year to collect an extra 'bonus' (for scammers)

It could be genuine, it's only £25 but they wouldn't be getting my money.

BTW, I reckon Paypal rejected the payment, not the seller ;)

Oh, maybe he couldn't get his card out of the way in time lol
@wiz569 - never lost a penny on Paypal since it started, happy paranoid me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
£25 x lots of people = nice little earner :)

But nobody mentioned lots of people,see what i mean about paranoia :D

There are so many loopholes M8.

1 - Is the item 'eligible'?
2 - Are you paying FROM a Paypal account?
3 - Does it not sound like a 'bait and switch' scam?
4 - Why does the seller have a problem? Does that not sound worrying?
5 - It's the time of year to collect an extra 'bonus' (for scammers)

It could be genuine, it's only £25 but they wouldn't be getting my money.

BTW, I reckon Paypal rejected the payment, not the seller ;)

Oh, maybe he couldn't get his card out of the way in time lol
@wiz569 - never lost a penny on Paypal since it started, happy paranoid me :p

Loopholes blah blah blah,Victor is that you ;)

Sometimes you have to take a bigger look at the world m8,yes there are many scammers out there,but not everybody is,
this guy is apparently a VIP on a "certain" site,with great feedback and over 1,000 posts,whats the chance he wants to fook all that up over £25?

Anyway its up to you OP,I suppose it depends on how much you want the item and how much of a bargain it is :)

p.s. Its not me and I dont know him either :D

i happy with service i payed for. i only puzzled as to why he refund me and ask me to send money to another PP. I have emailed him told him that i will send the payment of around £27 that should covers his PP fees. payment will not be as Gift but as Goods that will give me PP protection in case of any wrong doing. So i wait for his reply

Back