Sensible Topic fleabay seller

well like i say he has his address so it will be ok :LOL: don't really matter if he bid or not the bloke said 30 ltrs & it isn't , end of story, if i sold you a 16g phone & it was a 8g you wouldn't be happy

well like i say he has his address so it will be ok :LOL: don't really matter if he bid or not the bloke said 30 ltrs & it isn't , end of story, if i sold you a 16g phone & it was a 8g you wouldn't be happy

It could be an interesting argument. 'Not as described' won't work. 'Maybe, could be' won't wash either. OP got a decent 20L urn for a decent price from a seller who was a bit confused about the capacity but didn't state it on the listing.

As Wiz said, annoying but that's par for the course. Should have asked EXACTLY what the capacity was if it was that important.

Alright, I give in. What's all this pressure plumbing stuff for ?

I get the impression most people have an idea. All I can come up with is alcohol related.

Anyone give me a broadish hint to match my general ignorance ?

Alright, I give in. What's all this pressure plumbing stuff for ?

I get the impression most people have an idea. All I can come up with is alcohol related.

Anyone give me a broadish hint to match my general ignorance ?

Think rye and stuff ;)

You would get more then an argument if you came round my house with that crap for an excuse lol

what crap? knock knock " here mate , sorry to bother you again but this is only 20l not 30 as you said on the phone , its no good to me so can i have my cash back or do you have a 30l one i could buy please" then if he started getting funny he would just end up wearing it , always be nice on the first approach man
thumb-1.gif

Last edited:
what crap? knock knock " here mate , sorry to bother you again but this is only 20l not 30 as you said on the phone , its no good to me so can i have my cash back or do you have a 30l one i could buy please" then if he started getting funny he would just end up wearing it , always be nice on the first approach man
thumb-1.gif

You keep missing the important bit,

I will say it once more for you,

He never stated in the listing it was 30L so therefore by ebay rules he has not done anything wrong,

Bear in mind I consider myself a friend of Magnu420,so I'm not trying to piss on his chips,just stating that there has been no wrong doing in the ebay listing,

Is the seller trying to pull a fast one,more then likely,but thats life,you live and hopefully you learn :)

Back