@ All The Techys And Non Cooks

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to the non moaners in advance as this is really to a select few that need things explaining to them :)

Ill make it as simple as possible as I know you guys are not silly by any means

A few think DigitalWorldz is changing (for the worse) with its new sections,we call it diversifying

well here are a few links to say we are still techy and ain't changed that much ;)

Digital Worlds Satellite Sections - dreambox, technomate, support forums.

Digital Worlds Cable Sections - dreambox, dbox, support forums.

Digital Worlds Console Sections - Modification, Homebrew, softmod, support forums.

Digital Worlds PC Sections - Repair Laptops, Desktops, Antivirus, Spyware Removal, support forums.

Digital Worlds Mobile Phones Sections - Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, LG, apple, support forums.

easy to find coz all tabs are at the top of the forum :)

for those who enjoy a wider and varied DigitalWorldz here is another link

Digital World Forum - Cable and Satellite Experts

Long Live DigitalWorldz !! Onward and Upward !!

well said rat, mostly we came for the cable help (i did anyway) ive moved to satellite now as have most peeps. but i like it here (a lot). im not very good with satellite atm and still learning so i personally feel i cant contribute as much as i used to you. so with the general chat and the new cookery section i feel as if i can still be involved and talk to people as a community whilst still learning a little about techy stuff along the way. the important thing people should remember is we are a technical forum first and a community second. ive met loads of good people here and with the decline of cable hacks i feel that we could lose a lot of people from that area. i personnally like the banter with people that i have never met and feel that without the need to check in each day i would lose touch with the techy stuff and decent people. tbh im obsessed with checking in for gossip, im always looking out for a post in the satellite section where i can jump in and help as ive maybe crossed that path recently. i hope this doesnt come across as a rant, i hope people will stay even although their cable box will never see the light of day again.

peace out

stef

i hope this doesnt come across as a rant
peace out

stef

Thats a good point you make there Stef :) my post isn't a rant either as such,just an explanation to those who post that we are changing that we are not ;) wider variety :)

The other 'rival' forum has a recipe section, so I don't really see it as anything to get excited about!?!?!

I came from cable back in the day, but then started loving the freebies section! Best in the business, there have been some crackers on there. I'm still using my 20mb 02 connection which I got paid £10 to have for 12 months!

I've no problem with being able to see and do more all under one roof, it's all good :Clap:

since i`ve been here , i`ve learnt a little bit of everything... cable , satellite and consoles...
none of the above have helped any of my relationships due to the time spent at them. i think the cooking section is a blinding way for me to learn and finally impress a lady ... cant wait for the next beans on toast recipe :)

regards
jase

no beans on toast - too complicated. :)

cant wait for the next beans on toast recipe :)

Thats an easy one mate

posh essex beans on toast
add cheese to the beans in the pan when hot quick stir,pour over toast
voila
:Drool:

:lol:

just my tuppence worth..
came on this site to ask a question on a specific catagory.
however i soon became addicted....
spent soooo much time just reading repleis...

@madeinbeats, most members of DW are also members of other similer forums.....

my point is:
members here are superb...
very helpfull...
are we in a competion with other forums or can we not just get along... :)

@madeinbeats, most members of DW are also members of other similer forums.....

I know mate, only discovered this a few weeks ago lol... I'm too loyall me, should be putting my self about a bit like the others!!

Yeah guilty as charged...lol

I have had a couple of mini moans about the way general chat has turned into daytime tv (ie: not my cuppa).

But it is only a very tiny part of the forum and the majority is techy sections.

I think the problem isnt that it isn't a techy forum anymore...its because there are not as many people posting in the techy sections and we can't really blame the forum for that but there are still loads of sections with plenty of stuff to interest all.

I can live with the new sections
6.gif
, its not as if we never had recipe threads before, Aftermath used to post some great recipes, but I do hope there is a line drawn somewhere. I don't think I could cope with any
1.gif
4.gif
6.gif
<----thats my humourous side (not a dig)

I don't think I could cope with any
1.gif
4.gif
6.gif
<----thats my humourous side (not a dig)

Lol, I reckon that's what a lot of people are getting at mate. The best chefs in the world are men though; tough, burrly, angry men lol. You have to have balls to work in top kitchens. Very much male dominated...

You wouldn't want to get in my way when I've got a smoking hot wok in my hand and a bottle of beer in the other :proud:

Lol, I reckon that's what a lot of people are getting at mate. The best chefs in the world are men though; tough, burrly, angry men lol. You have to have balls to work in top kitchens. Very much male dominated...

You wouldn't want to get in my way when I've got a smoking hot wok in my hand and a bottle of beer in the other :proud:

You can multi-task...fek me....I thought only women could do that...lol

Back