Aarrrggghhhhh

marty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had me bro here to try soft-modding wii - He done his ok (little tw*t) but looks like I've upgraded mine to 3.4e ...... I'm so sure it was 3.3e..Anyway he's now gone and I've just been reading the stickies - softmod for dummies - Found a file called "data" and yes in there "files for 3.4" ...........I take it these will be the files needed when me bro comes back with his Zelda game?
When copying from Sd card it just says " data not copied"
Thanks

Just had me bro here to try soft-modding wii - He done his ok (little tw*t) but looks like I've upgraded mine to 3.4e ...... I'm so sure it was 3.3e..Anyway he's now gone and I've just been reading the stickies - softmod for dummies - Found a file called "data" and yes in there "files for 3.4" ...........I take it these will be the files needed when me bro comes back with his Zelda game?
When copying from Sd card it just says " data not copied"
Thanks

Errrm, make sure you are copying the PAL version maybe... and it there is another TW save files on there, delete them first?

Errrm, make sure you are copying the PAL version maybe... and it there is another TW save files on there, delete them first?

All sorted mate he thought he was on 3.3 so we were using the Twilight hack 0.1beta1 but it wouldnt copy the save game from sd to the wii. He'd played Smackdown VS Raw online which had autoupdated to 3.4e so we needed to use the 0.1beta2 hack which worked fine, now all up and running and on 3.2e;)

Last edited:
All sorted mate he thought he was on 3.3 so we were using the Twilight hack 0.1beta1 but it wouldnt copy the save game from sd to the wii. We figured it out and used the 0.1beta2 hack which worked fine all up and running and on 3.2e;)

Yeah - Cheers Bruvv ;)
Just need some games for trial now

Back