A86 open

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
well well it seems that the dreaded A86 can be opened with a little fiddling with the soldering iron for a while lol

Well seems it can be done afterall.:Clap:

TRYING NEW DELAY....
Glitch Delay = 02CF
VCC = 21
Glitch Type = 4

----++-+---+-----++---+++++-+--+-+++-++----+-++++---+-++-+++-+-+-++--+---++---++--+----++-+--+Rst20Rst20++-+--++--+++-+--+-+--+-+--++--+-+-+-+--+++++Rst21---+-+---+---Rst20+-++-----++-+++-+--+--+-++++++-----+-+-++-++-+----+-++-+++--+-----+--++-90!!!!!
TX Data : A1

===========================================
Glitch Success!! ROM 10 BUGS ZEROED
BootLoader 90 00 RSP Received!!
VCC = 20 (~0.621976470588233 vdc)
Glitch Delay = 02CF
Glitch type 08
thanks to w*w.Hackable.cc
===========================================

i opened this today in 30 minutes.

twobeercans:proud:

i hope to produce a mod sheet for the nexus shortly - its a hack but hey it works

Last edited:
well done m8

finally u cracked the nexsus

lol

well done

cheers

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Nice onejust looking for fix

How long and how complicated is hack?
Does it affect other scripts? what i mean is do you have to reverse it to do other cards?

nice one m8 thats another on the score board lmao
:Cheers:

Hi all :Clap:
Well done twobeercans :Clap:
Well i would dig out my nexus now to try it
But luckily i aint got a a86
The next question is what delays for 718 card
Got 1 to try any suggestions on the settings

jon2005184 said:
nice one m8 thats another on the score board lmao
:Cheers:

It has always been possible to open A86 using this technique .... it's just that the effect of the glitch is random, pot luck what ends up getting run i.e. your payload or some other random data.

TWOBEERCANS said:
well well it seems that the dreaded A86 can be opened with a little fiddling with the soldering iron for a while lol

Well seems it can be done afterall.:Clap:

i opened this today in 30 minutes.

twobeercans:proud:

have no idea what your talking about m8 but well done :)

for those that are interested here is a full glitch cycle log start to finish for another A86 which i intentionally stream locked for testing purposes.

as you can see the time has now narrowed on the glitch a try count of 45 was also used.

Last edited:
crackerchalk said:
Hi all :Clap:
Well done twobeercans :Clap:
Well i would dig out my nexus now to try it
But luckily i aint got a a86
The next question is what delays for 718 card
Got 1 to try any suggestions on the settings

You've got no chance of that opening a rom7 ... the bugcatchers are in a totally different location, the commands are processed differently.

edcase said:
You've got no chance of that opening a rom7 ... the bugcatchers are in a totally different location, the commands are processed differently.

lol wondered if you would comment - nice to see you here mate.

Cheers TBC, cant wait to see your ideas on the nexus, fingers crossed eh!

right then here is a nexus glitch of an a86 as you can see i was kinda fookin around with it a little while it was running nexus is a pile of pants to be sure.

anyway here is the log and a almost (lmao) controlled desent to the required vcc ratio, this is very promising indeed! well i think so cos so far i spent not a dime on the nexus and have done no irreversible or difficult thing at all.

infact you won't even need a fookin soldering iron - proofed in second glitch attached

Last edited:
nice one , mate
u still gona give rom 7 rev 718 ago?

X-PAC said:
nice one , mate
u still gona give rom 7 rev 718 ago?

let me be clear the script is not mine and nor did i have a part in it!!
the fact that a script works well on 1 type of unlooper means that the difference between the unloopers has to be established. in point of fact i wish i could get the desire to start a project along these 718 lines sadly the instructions seem to be processed in a different way (well thats my limited understanding lol) i won't let that stop me from hording the rom7 718's though lol - cos you just never know whats waiting around the corner.

tbh the testing of the nexus is still on going it doesn't proove anything but that it can be done when you are relocking the same card. the real proof comes from others emulating your experiments and refining things a little.

ffs tbh now i have actually had the chance to mod a ubomb i think they are fookin great and makin a nexus copy one by completing the script is arousing of interest but serves no useful purpose when a ubomb only cost £20 is far superior and modding it only takes 10 minutes.

lol takes ya back to the good old days seeing fookin great chips in sockets on proper boards. Ultimately my advice would have to be to all peeps thinking about purchasing an unlooper/t911 you really should consider this old dinosaur. having modded and seen what the crack is i am amazed more of us didn't start out buying them. My experience with this monster ubomb will yeild a modding tut for it presently of course since the ones a saw may as well of been written in chinese with latin fookin subtitles as far as a newbie would be concerned lmao.

so thus far we know the ubomb can do the job effectively, i seem to have discovored the nexus is ultimately capable as some have also managed to open a few odd a86 cards as have the blue t911 users.

The fact is people don't want to spend a few pennies to buy more equipment, they just want free tv and good luck to those peeps, the second fact is that those same peeps would complain to buggery if there cards started looping left and right, and rightly so. these are only afew of the reason why information and new developments are hard to come by, nobody wants that sort of a headache.

the answer then is yes it is possible to open a86, it is also possible to open it with a nexus and a blue t911.

to the script writters a fine achievement in my view :Clap: :Clap: welldone gentlemen. and thanx

twobeercans

ps my test card has now looped after successive glitching attempts lmao - see what i mean now i really angry at those darn script writters lol

Last edited:
a magnificant and bueitfull post.........bravo......bravo

so the nexus can unlock the a86

now i think we should try to make a script for a so called rom10 a88

lol

im still learning stunt guy's faq

so well done u all

As has already been mentioned further up the thread it has always been possible to unlock an A86 card using a T911 - just not in a consistant or safe way (so far !). From what i've seen you stand somewhere between a 10% to 40% chance of looping your card (depending on your setup) so this technique has never been encouraged as an option amongst ordinary members for whom it is important not to loose a card !

For those of you who want to experiment then the information has always been available - it just takes a bit of digging for (no one on these type of forums is going to make a tutorial for something thats likely to kill your card)

well shaw us haw to do it or are you talking poo m8 shaw us the script and haw to unlock this card

Back