A86 open

specs1982 said:
To explain box was left in house by previous occupants, If i had to buy a box i'd buy a sammy there so simple to do and they look tidy,

What I wanted to know was are the ubombs working with the script, yes I know can loop card, with any sort of reliability as a pose to hit miss maybe with the other two.

its only a test script m8, {so you could easily loop the card with a ubomb as a nexus}---"theres a chance it might not loop , but you might not get into the card anyway--------its your choice if you want to use it

there's no reliability with any script---"it all depends on the person doing the glitching and his setup"

Wise words,
What I was getting at is everyone is posting what settings they tried on t911 and nexus with or without success but after initial mention no one talk bout ubomb, so I thought perhaps there is less problems with the script running, and it was labelled as a86 ubomb only,
Do you know of any links for scripting etc as know using scripts want to

A) Know what io am actually doing
B) able to make alterations with a purpose and
C) try and crack no revs (one day maybe)
plus so I can say I contributed and not just used other peoples work

first of if u look at the script it says use the newd13.hex to flash the atmel

then try a few setting that has been posted
i am haveing a go my self
got a a86 sitting here doing nowt
so no worry if it fooks up
all an experiment
butr it may work

davidh said:
first of if u look at the script it says use the newd13.hex to flash the atmel

then try a few setting that has been posted
i am haveing a go my self
got a a86 sitting here doing nowt
so no worry if it fooks up
all an experiment
butr it may work

just flashed with newd13.hex

will let u all know the results

edit// this is what i get

________________Setting up WinExplorer_________________

Script Error on Line 524
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

using my looper setting

and newd13flash

ok got the error fixed

but now i get this with the newd13.hex

INITIAL PARAMETERS

Glitch Delay = 01E2
VCC = 30
Glitch Type = 0A

+20+++++++20+++++++20+++++++20+++++++20+++++++20

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 155
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

any suggestions?

edit// just tried nagra

here is the log 4 u all (if it helps)

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 38 36 44
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA86
ProviderID: 55
CamID: 24 6B AD DB
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

ony thing i noticed is that cam id is changed??

change the glitchmax to 8

davidh said:
change the glitchmax to 8

ok m8 did that now its running the script with out any problems but i noticed that my vcc has shot up to 70 - 79!?

any more suggestions..........lol

:Cheers:

Hi there most of the people who posted glitch success on unlockerz used newd11hex as they were had problems, Personally I dont know but thought I'd pass on the info, No one gave underlying reason for problems so I guess it could just be that they didn't have know how to overcome,
Good luck hope it pops for you.
Also most cards popped in vcc range 14-17 ish and around 02
sorry baby hit button meant to finish in high 200's
I have been reading up but still makes little sense to me, but interesting to see how changes get made.

Last edited:
what r u using t911 or nexus? having dip 4 down only drops vcc down or did mine from 30's to 17/18 ish

specs1982 said:
Hi there most of the people who posted glitch success on unlockerz used newd11hex as they were had problems, Personally I dont know but thought I'd pass on the info, No one gave underlying reason for problems so I guess it could just be that they didn't have know how to overcome,
Good luck hope it pops for you.
Also most cards popped in vcc range 14-17 ish and around 02
sorry baby hit button meant to finish in high 200's
I have been reading up but still makes little sense to me, but interesting to see how changes get made.

ok i have changed the vaVCCTestMax = &h25 'VCCAnalyzer start VCC

before it was 30

and dip 4 down only

i get vcc 13 - 15 and 1 rest15

DelayStart = &h02DC

so see what happens this is with the newd13.hex

What did you do to sort out errors with d13.hex? If you dont mind my asking as I will pass on to others who are trying with the bod flash, and may have another crack myself later, sods law i'll loop the card and cause world war 3 cause I killed their card but after her cheeky twat of aboyfriend was telling me how easy it was I am tempted to do it anyway and tell him to lift atties if all so fookin easy, and he's a tottenham fan.

Could you post how you sorted errors out with d13.hex and script I think i'll have another play, if card loops I'll have a new doorstop, poxy 2000's why cant they all be as easy as the2100
got fingers crosssed for you

specs1982 said:
Could you post how you sorted errors out with d13.hex and script I think i'll have another play, if card loops I'll have a new doorstop, poxy 2000's why cant they all be as easy as the2100
got fingers crosssed for you

sorry my broadband is being so shite today, thought post didnt go, keep getting message about my domzain and admin adding to white list?
anyone no wtf it means?

@ specs1982

if u go back to page 5 were i first got the error with the new flash look at the posts after that and it should work 4 u too

m still running it hav'nt popped 1 yet though

lol

whats this about newd13 hex, i am using the d11x flash for my testing!!
upon reading the thread i noticed i'd ommited sorry guys.

twobeercans

TBC just checking

In your earlier post did you say ubomb worked or not?
might get one anyway but been offered one to do box but if it no better/worse than nexus will get other bit of kit

specs1982 said:
In your earlier post did you say ubomb worked or not?
might get one anyway but been offered one to do box but if it no better/worse than nexus will get other bit of kit

well most peeps are getting good posative results on the ubomb

so u make up ur mind.............lol

:Cheers:

edit// this is what it says in the script:

Sc.MsgBox("You need chip version ND13 to run this script" & VbCr & "Flash your Atmel chip with NewD13.hex")
' Exit Sub

fes_786 said:
well most peeps are getting good posative results on the ubomb

so u make up ur mind.............lol

I will probably order from jabsplace tomo then, cheers think i'll wait for ubomb cos i know iwill fook card and I dont know enough to play around and not fook something gonna start learning scripting glitching etc as I would like to be contributing to the scripts rather than just waiting for other peoples effort to do it for me. And dont wana be a twat like the one earlier in thread,
thanks again helped me make up my mind.
will let you know results once I get it:Cheers:

specs1982 said:
any joy yet fes_786 is it still going?

call me fes..........lol

wel im getting a headache messing around with this script

its still going

lol

i wonder what twobeercans did to his nexsus?????????????????

he is gettin some good results

but the script needs a fair bit of work doing to it because it's looped a fair bit of peoples card...........well it is a test so these things happen

Back