A86 open

the script

it was the script that some1 upload like 2 3 days back, as u can read, It was the script called working a86 1111, search it and u will find it,

Last edited:
Jade said:
well shaw us haw to do it or are you talking poo m8 shaw us the script and haw to unlock this card

The script is available on this site if you bother looking, the script is still being tested and there is still a chance it will completely kill the card if you do not know what you're doing.
TwoBeerCans is a well respected member of the forums, and would have no reason to "talk poo". Its people with attitudes like yours that discourage those who devote months of their time to developing and testing ideas from releasing their hard work into the public domain.

I hope it loops your card.

edcase

edcase said:
The script is available on this site if you bother looking, the script is still being tested and there is still a chance it will completely kill the card if you do not know what you're doing.
TwoBeerCans is a well respected member of the forums, and would have no reason to "talk poo". Its people with attitudes like yours that discourage those who devote months of their time to developing and testing ideas from releasing their hard work into the public domain.

I hope it loops your card.

edcase

yeah agree with u there same reason the bod script was released late because of peeps complaining and stuff

i know twobeercans has done it because he is a clever bloke and well respected

i think the a86 script shouldn't have been released until it was fully tested and workin on all unloopers

but then again the test script is 4 people who are not bothered about loosing a few cards to test .etc

ive only got 1 card at the moment

but im not bothered if it gets looped just want to see if i can accomplishe it and what is the main thing wrong in the script .etc

i like to test and research and i would class the script as research becuase it still needs work doing to it

and now can we stop comlaining and geton with finishing the script and helpin each other out!!!!

regards

fes

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Jade said:
well shaw us haw to do it or are you talking poo m8 shaw us the script and haw to unlock this card

i want this, i want that , {have you ever thanked anyone for helping you out, "EVER" ?

the only 1 talking through there arse is you {like you normaly do.}

DO A SEARCH, ITS ALL BEEN EXPLAINED BEFORE

Jade said:

Firstly, it would be an advantage if you learned to ask questions in English rather than whatever strange dialect you commonly use !

Secondly, no one is going to show you how to use this stuff. As has already been explained its experimental and certainly not meant for idiots. If you want to use this script or any of the other experimental scripts then you are actually going to have to learn how glitching works in general and what this script is actually trying to achieve. Running the script and then reporting that its killed your card will achieve absolutely nothing !

nozzer said:
Firstly, it would be an advantage if you learned to ask questions in English rather than whatever strange dialect you commonly use !

Secondly, no one is going to show you how to use this stuff. As has already been explained its experimental and certainly not meant for idiots. If you want to use this script or any of the other experimental scripts then you are actually going to have to learn how glitching works in general and what this script is actually trying to achieve. Running the script and then reporting that its killed your card will achieve absolutely nothing !

nozzer couldnt agree more

well done tbc,yet again another bonus for us guy's who just load and shoot it on the card,so to speak,hat off to you and the other guy's who help me out with the technical stuff m8,thanks.:BLOBBY:

can i use my t911 unlooper if so is there eny thing different

I dont think youu'll get an answer after your other post

Jade said:
can i use my t911 unlooper if so is there eny thing different

If you actually bothered to read this thread and others about a86 you would know, Script can be used on t911 nexus and ubomb, but IT IS EXPERIMENTAL, ie it is being tested and is for use to test and improve/ complete. As it does not always glitch and sometimes loops cards if you read twobeercans posts and not just demanded a how to.
Some people should really read about things before posting crap, I been reading threads on unlockers as well and fair play to twobeercans, and others who are working on this as I had a tinker but you need to understand how to write scripts and what glitching actually does, and I dont just mean unlock cards.

Now people understand why SK held back BOD and I dont blame him there are too many lazy leeches, who want it handed to them. Just think if all were like that none of us would be doing jack.:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

Hi all :Clap:
Glad to see your all happy well done all envolved
Even the ones p**sing people off
You know who you are lol
All good fun to read though!
Now i have a a82 rom that i think has part taken the a82
Well im just guessing cos ive lost count of how many time
it supposedly was unlocked
So to my quest before i end up looping card my 1st i may add
What settings would be suggested before i start
Thanx 4 any help in advance :Cheers:

crackerchalk said:
d
What settings would be suggested before i start
Thanx 4 any help in advance :Cheers:

What unlooper do you have and i'll have a see.

Jade said:

the book you have been reading "how to win friends and influence people" is not fookin working my lad.
ask yourself this question - if you were me would you help you????
speaking of pooo if just been reading you past posts, seems you are clearly an expert on talking poo yourself and looking for free hand outs.
it is a very good thing that peeps like yourself visit us here, it reminds us all of how not to act.

you do not even bother to read a thread before you post rubbish, you are here for one reason and one reason only. to get something for nothing that you neither work for nor deserve. reflect on my comments and read the thread more carefully, achievement is a wonderful thing. oneday you may find out for yourself.

lol, only 2 comments to make really

@ TWOBEERCANS

Keep it up bud, nice to see your interesting and positive posts on this site .... :)

@ jade

Rathaw than leeching on this site for information why don't to make a lot of people happy and stick to flogging your modded boxes to your gangsta m8's. your shyte ain't wanted ......... :SSEXY:

Jade said:

Yeah don't keep it to yourself,hurry up and get a move on TBC,i'm a lazy freeloader and want it now.
Even better can i send my a86's direct to be unlocked and can you pay the return postage when done.
Can't say fairer than that..................:)

a copy of a post from a place with less leechers.
scrp1a/866
ok guys i am sorry i don't have alot of time to do testing in the week, i work the missus works evenings and i look after the baby in the eveings to, i know we all want to get here fast.
i got into it at 11 last night lol, i looped my last a86 so that didn't help.
i now have somemore room 10's. i am not sure sure that vcc's is the problem here at all, the rom's will hit at standard ranges on a rom 10.
after a brief discussion with one of you last night i decided to roll back to a stream locked a82 and see what happens, i am posting the results as a matter of interest. I see no real reason to rush this at all!!
1 thing i would say to all who are trying to find a solution here is, make sure your power supply is up to it. this could affect your results, i don't use some moody transformer with caps that have been in there since the dawn of time (they do leak after long term use)
anyway here is another log this one is the a86 script on a a82 card.
probably a fluke hit since i can't see an osc mod being viable or useful.

regards twobeercans

i first was sure i should be aiming for rst's (thought it was an indication of jumping somewhere near the correct point)?? not sure sure now lol - fookin script is doing my head in!

Last edited:
Just to clarify here before the day starts

As I understand script status =
Ubomb works, (is this with some consistency?)
t911 - hit miss maybe loop
nexus- hit miss maybe loop, after fiddling with dips etc.

TBC quick question

I was curious as to script reliability with Ubomb as my sister in law has a a86 card in box and has offered to buy me one, dont want to waste her money though,
I'm asking you as been following posts and you seemed to think they were good, already have nexus, but one more can't hurt, can it.

Thanks a million

specs1982 said:
I was curious as to script reliability with Ubomb as my sister in law has a a86 card in box and has offered to buy me one, dont want to waste her money though,
I'm asking you as been following posts and you seemed to think they were good, already have nexus, but one more can't hurt, can it.

Thanks a million

I wouldnt buy a box if I had to solely rely on this method to get the details (for example: if its a 2000 model and you cant lift atties).

Firstly because you have no guarantee that the card contains the correct details - it may have been hit with a fake BK.

Secondly because it could loop your card.

edcase

I wouldn't buy a 2000 if i was buying

To explain box was left in house by previous occupants, If i had to buy a box i'd buy a sammy there so simple to do and they look tidy,

What I wanted to know was are the ubombs working with the script, yes I know can loop card, with any sort of reliability as a pose to hit miss maybe with the other two.

Back