A Guid New Year to yin an aw...

Happy New Year to all members, and if you're having a good bucket tonight, hope you have hell of a hangover. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

happy new year guys hope you all have a canny one :)

Happy New Year to each and everyone and i hope there's no many hangovers this morning

Bring on 2014

Happy New Year to all... have a great 2014!!

And long live DW!!
Good luck & Best Wishes to everyone!!

Not a good start here though. Was in hospital for 07:30 yesterday morning. Not out until 22:00 last night.
Had an Athriscopy. Bits of cartilage removed, some cleaned up and some repaired!

So very quiet night for me last night..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year to all... have a great 2014!!

And long live DW!!
Good luck & Best Wishes to everyone!!

Not a good start here though. Was in hospital for 07:30 yesterday morning. Not out until 22:00 last night.
Had an Athriscopy. Bits of cartilage removed, some cleaned up and some repaired!

So very quiet night for me last night..

I hope it has all gone well @D1GG3R mine felt great for the first few weeks but since then my movement has been restricted and I am in constant pain. My consultant has said that I need the knee replaced but is very reluctant to do the operation on anyone under 60 so I may have to put up with my situation until 2016 !!
Then I can join the DW Spare Parts Club :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
My cartilage is an old rugby injury from my teens. Had a few cortisone injections in the past and just put up with it. But over the last 18 months or so its got worse. Knee lock ups and swelling and the likes. Had to stop going to the gym and on the bike so gained a bit of weight that just made it worse still.
Start physio in two weeks so looking forward to that.

Just have to see how it goes?? Possiblly the spare parts club lol

:dance:HaPPy NeW YeAr!

:Cheers:

With lots of these:

:morning::morning::morning::morning::morning::morning::morning::morning:

All the Very Best from me and Mrs M :)

All at DW and just, well, everyone really!

I hope you have a great day my 2014 was good back to work Monday,happy newyear DW and all members

Back