7/7 debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
@topdog

from the 'Police held down an innocent man on train and put a gun to his head' thread

it's relevant, honest ;)

u said 'He was black and carrying a rucksack he should have use a sainsburys bag for life.

Come on this all stems from 7/7 and what's the date of this incident, Lets face it they were not white guys who were the suicide bombers on 7/7'

THIS ALL STEMS FROM 7/7!! you still have not answered the unanswered questions that validate ur claim!! were they not enforcing NEW laws??

:Cheers:

you know when someone does this ;) it means they're not being serious. something to take with you on your travels young kid.

or did i touch a nerve?

back to the first post, has anyone read any of this and learnt anything? or come to any new conclusions? except that i'm mad Lol

that's to anyone that hasn't posted already, by the way. sort of
nothing to learn i think everyones got your number. your just some cock who is going on about things he doesnt know a thing about just trying to stir up troubel. whats the point, did your mum and dad not pay you enough attention when you was growing up. is that why you need to piss people off all the time?

nothing to learn i think everyones got your number. your just some cock who is going on about things he doesnt know a thing about just trying to stir up troubel. whats the point, did your mum and dad not pay you enough attention when you was growing up. is that why you need to piss people off all the time?

not everyone. just you.

or did i touch a nerve?

lmao - you didnt touch a nerve. I just find it a shame when people like you make these threads. Wouldnt it be more efficient to dredge up one that has been running in the past instead of going through all this?

from the 'Police held down an innocent man on train and put a gun to his head' thread

it's relevant, honest ;)

u said 'He was black and carrying a rucksack he should have use a sainsburys bag for life.

Come on this all stems from 7/7 and what's the date of this incident, Lets face it they were not white guys who were the suicide bombers on 7/7'

THIS ALL STEMS FROM 7/7!! you still have not answered the unanswered questions that validate ur claim!! were they not enforcing NEW laws??

:Cheers:
your full of shit. the government didnt arrange any of this you muppet. why would they do all of that and then send us to war? all that money and some dead soldiers to give them a few laws and to give you something to talk about on here? you attention seeking mummies boy, shut up and sit down.

lmao - you didnt touch a nerve. I just find it a shame when people like you make these threads. Wouldnt it be more efficient to dredge up one that has been running in the past instead of going through all this?

ooh u saw ur girlfriend posting Lol. i don't read stuff i don't like u should do the same.

and, this hasn't been done here yet. that's probably why it's still open. i don't repeat threads, see

why don't u get your friends to leave me some neg rep instead of arguing like a man :) heck that'd work

:Clap:

your full of shit. the government didnt arrange any of this you muppet. why would they do all of that and then send us to war? all that money and some dead soldiers to give them a few laws and to give you something to talk about on here? you attention seeking mummies boy, shut up and sit down.

touched yet another nerve i see. fantastic. i'll see you in hell :banana:

touched yet another nerve i see. fantastic. i'll see you in hell :banana:
no you aint sweetheart. grow a spine and stop making this place look like its full of paranoid knobends like you. you call everyon dumb for not agreeing with you. its a good thing people dont listen to the crap that comes out of your mouth, otherwise this country would be full of wingeing little gayboys like you.

no you aint sweetheart. grow a spine and stop making this place look like its full of paranoid knobends like you. you call everyon dumb for not agreeing with you. its a good thing people dont listen to the crap that comes out of your mouth, otherwise this country would be full of wingeing little gayboys like you.

baby chunks,i think u'll find there's only one like me here. kiss kiss big boy.

@ianb

thanks for todays negative rep for that comment. i gave u one already but can't seem to give u another as i have to 'spread it around a bit'. so i can only assume ur working as part of a team being able to do me three times in five days ;) ur so big and brave. i wish, i wish i was you!

:love:

negative rep from u for this .. outstanding. you really are a true coward.

@ Sausagesoap
do you ever post on any other parts of the forum seems its just the controversial ones :( witch is a shame really as there is so much more to the forum :)

@ Sausagesoap
do you ever post on any other parts of the forum seems its just the controversial ones :( witch is a shame really as there is so much more to the forum :)
sorry about that rat, i come on here when i am home to look at stuff for tv. since i was last back it looks like most of the stuff i was going to ask about aint allowed now. i just got stuck with looking at these types of thread. but your right there is a whole bunch more here and i have had had nothing but help before when i asked a question. its just a shame that morons like english here is able to put utter crap on here all the time, it dont do no good m8.

sorry about that rat, i come on here when i am home to look at stuff for tv. since i was last back it looks like most of the stuff i was going to ask about aint allowed now. i just got stuck with looking at these types of thread. but your right there is a whole bunch more here and i have had had nothing but help before when i asked a question. its just a shame that morons like english here is able to put utter crap on here all the time, it dont do no good m8.

A person is allowed an opinion even if you think its "crap" to which you can disagree without abuse.

English your reaction to your daughter's failure to enter grammar school is pertinent, because it is indicative of your paranoid mindset, the mindset of a conspiracy theorist.

I was also going to neg rep you as you have done me, but Zionist NWO lizards have hidden my rep button!

As far as answering questions in the pdf document, I do not have to. You have to prove that the government orchestrated an attack on its own people to get more power, here and in the US. By the way, the odd inaccuracy of seeming contradiction in information is not proof, merely a result of humans being fallible.

English your reaction to your daughter's failure to enter grammar school is pertinent, because it is indicative of your paranoid mindset, the mindset of a conspiracy theorist.

I was also going to neg rep you as you have done me, but Zionist NWO lizards have hidden my rep button!

As far as answering questions in the pdf document, I do not have to. You have to prove that the government orchestrated an attack on its own people to get more power, here and in the US. By the way, the odd inaccuracy of seeming contradiction in information is not proof, merely a result of humans being fallible.

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/LONDON.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back