7/7 debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they dont want to sound crazy
but i appreciate your honest point of view and i hope your right in fact i would rather it was just a case of incompitence its a lot easier to stomach than than the idea that the people elected by the public are capable of what couldl possibly amount to genocide

Genocide doesn't apply in this case but that doesn't mean that governments aren't corrupt, self-serving, xenophobic, over patriotic, etc, etc, etc.

There are plenty of clear and obvious atrocities, lies , nastiness, perpetrated by various government backed agencies - from many countries including those in the west - without the need to turn 9/11 and 7/7 into a conspiracy.

I'm off to watch the telly now. :)

I would hestiantly agree with the notion of prior intelligence and incompetence. You can see that after these events many countries were even more on their toes after the attacks.

However, I still refuse to believe that 9/11 is a conspiracy. I also dont believe that 7/7 was a conspiracy either. Nothing was gained from 7/7 for anyone involved - it was just a total loss of human life.

a final thought from me

no.1: gritz thats a bit too much m8, no need! flipping nora!

i like these words: All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self evident.

it's about time we closed this ? or wot?

unfortunately for you, there is one constant with truth - and that is it is the truth. There is nothing on gods green earth that says your version of events is the truth, if it were people would still find a conspiracy theory behind it all.

The only truth that doesnt seem to be universally accpeted on this thread is that thousands of people have been killed in violent and un-needed attacks.

To prevent any more threads on the conpiracy theory round-a-bout, why dont we just have a poll where everyone can vote one way or another. Then leave the topic for good.

So i come back to my question
How do you get American pilots to commit suicide ? because for the life of me i can't see anything you could offer them that would make them do it .For me this is what 9/11 hinges on.If you can prove that the pilots flew to their deaths on command then i would maybe agree with the conspiracy theory

no seriously, this is a 7/7 thread. 9/11 has been discussed over and over and over again - I dont think there is anything that people needed to say on it here that hasnt been said alread.

But to answer your questions, the american pilots are not supposed to have been flying the planes - the hijackers where supposed to be in control.

Closed!

I am fed up with these fecking threads, boring the shite out of everyone and having the same old fools try and create an argument!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back