7/7 debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a pile of bs. you do realise that there are people out there who want to come and hurt us? and they have been able to do this already? you have no idea what you are talking about and you just sit here calling everyone who disagrees with you a coward while you hide behind your conspiracy theory. people are giving their lives to keep you doing whatever it is you do and all you can say is the government made it all happen. grow a spine and stop being a plonker.

Some more conspiracy Theories for the paranoid to think about

The Philadelphia Experiment
Barcodes are really intended to Control people
U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami
The Nazis had a Moon Base
Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent
Princess Diana was Murdered by the Royal Family
Jewish World Domination
Apollo Moon Landing Hoax
Pearl Harbor Was Allowed to Happen
The Third Secret of Fatima
Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles are dominating the World

Jewish World Domination
Apollo Moon Landing Hoax

:roflmao: Quality post. Should provide english with a few years worth of worries :)

Has anyone called anyone else a NAZI yet?

It's bound to happen :)

Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles are dominating the world though.

Yes this is in the top 10 Wackiest Conspiracy Theories

Christine Fitzgerald, a confidante of Diana, Princess of Wales, claims that Diana told her that the Royal Family were Reptilian aliens, and that they could shapeshift.

David Icke's --BBC reporter-- claims that humanity is actually under the control of dinosauroid-like alien reptiles who must consume human blood to maintain their human appearance.

"Evidence" goes from Sumerian tablets describing the "Anunnaki" (which he translates as "those who from heaven to earth came"), to the serpent in the Biblical Garden of Eden, to child abuse, fluoridation, and the genealogical connections between the Bush family and the House of Windsor.

Icke theorizes that the reptilians came here from the constellation Draco. Like most conspiracy theories, falsification of Icke's hypotheses is nearly impossible, but Icke continues to sell books and give speaking engagements based on concepts ranging from the New Age to his political opinions.

Yes this is in the top 10 Wackiest Conspiracy Theories

Christine Fitzgerald, a confidante of Diana, Princess of Wales, claims that Diana told her that the Royal Family were Reptilian aliens, and that they could shapeshift.

David Icke's --BBC reporter-- claims that humanity is actually under the control of dinosauroid-like alien reptiles who must consume human blood to maintain their human appearance.

"Evidence" goes from Sumerian tablets describing the "Anunnaki" (which he translates as "those who from heaven to earth came"), to the serpent in the Biblical Garden of Eden, to child abuse, fluoridation, and the genealogical connections between the Bush family and the House of Windsor.

Icke theorizes that the reptilians came here from the constellation Draco. Like most conspiracy theories, falsification of Icke's hypotheses is nearly impossible, but Icke continues to sell books and give speaking engagements based on concepts ranging from the New Age to his political opinions.
I think it is obvious that this is the case - after all it is nearly impossible to prove it isnt so...

Witchy2k1 is nothing more than popcorn eating Nazi!

Jewish World Domination
Apollo Moon Landing Hoax

If you going to post this post it all not just the fake ones!!!!!

Now here this, you heard it first on DW...

Sadam is not dead he living in Leeds
Bin Laden is one of the guards at buck palace (its not a fury hat its his beard)
There is nothing wrong with Maggie Thatcher's memory she just wants to forget all the people she screwed
and the best one yet is ............drum roll..........................

Gordon Brown is not from planet earth

These are NOT conspiracies they ARE facts

Now I'm off to have some Morphine... anyone else care for some?

Now here this, you heard it first on DW...

Sadam is not dead he living in Leeds
Bin Laden is one of the guards at buck palace (its not a fury hat its his beard)
There is nothing wrong with Maggie Thatcher's memory she just wants to forget all the people she screwed
and the best one yet is ............drum roll..........................

Gordon Brown is not from planet earth

These are NOT conspiracies they ARE facts

Now I'm off to have some Morphine... anyone else care for some?

Aren't you forgetting something?

Elvis lives in Surrey :)

You know my old man who is from the Czech Republic always told us Hitler was not a natzi he just used that to cover up the fact that he was a batty man :BUMMER:

Ive got a dark secret.

Numerology is a load of piddle.

You know my old man who is from the Czech Republic always told us Hitler was not a natzi he just used that to cover up the fact that he was a batty man :BUMMER:

Sorry that meant to say is a batty man he now works at Tottenham Court road underground station better known as the Pink Palace to the staff.

you havnt got a clue what your talking about mate

maybe i should have elaborated more!
ufology hasnt been replaced with conspiracy theory because it never went away,all your going off is whats reported in the media just because its not in the daily papers it doesnt mean its not there,and lately one paper in particular has been going daft over the subject since the bristol police sighting.

Sorry, weren't you the guy thats been listening to David Icke?

so im a loony am i, im not david ickes friend and i dont worship him but i had the patience to watch a video and a lot of it made sense maybe not all,wether the mans said some crazy things in the past is irrelevent some of the things raised in the video are relevant to the present and our future and you people who keep slagging off every statement made by people whos views you dont agree with are no better than children

didnt David Icke also claim to be the messiah at some point? I remember seeing him on Wogan when I was a kid discussing this.

He was wearing a shell suit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back