7/7 debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the conspiracy theorists wont take this with any credibility. They'll want proof from you, knowing that you cannot provide it. However they'll feel free to spout their ridiculous theories (and even you guys call them theories) without so much as a modicum of evidence.

Remember the evidence they used to bring out for the UFO conspiracies, the whole pile of blatantly (and poorly) edited home video. You don't hear too much about UFOs now because we've got the terrorism thing, funny that this all coincides with the change of popularity from "The X-Files" to "24".

I think the pure simplicity of real life someties scares people and so they must reach for a higher reasoning.

you havnt got a clue what your talking about mate

I think the pure simplicity of real life someties scares people and so they must reach for a higher reasoning.

Well said.

7/7 was a conspiracy caused by the Corporations (Primark, Lidl, Aldi, Tesco, Halfords, Burger King)

Burger King did it for the oil, they need it to fry their chips. I don't know why Aldi got involved though so it must be a conspiracy.

Aldi wanted to sell cheap 7/7 candles.

conspiracy theorists ???-----------i wont tell you my views on terrorists but this country is on the 1st rung of the ladder, heading towards a big brother state {now this is fact}

phonecalls being recorded and moniterd/cameras sprouting up everywhere/ possible id cards/ the goverment wanting to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse when you fill in any forms {private ino thats got fukall to do with them anyway }------------------a bill comes out every other year invadeing our privacy even more

So on the one hand you like the government paying able bodied males to sit on their arse all day on benefits, but on the other you want big brother to say out of your business? Mmm kay.

English. I feel for you. Have a brew, and a think about your life. Why do bad things happen? Can you stop the bad things happening? More importantly, do bad things happen in your life because there is a powerful elite that want to control you? Is it possible that 7/7 happened because of a bunch of nobs who fell for the radical claptrap, and thought that by blowing themselves up they would get a shag? Is it possible that the government's response was not perfect without being underhand? Is it possible that your daughter did not get into grammar school because she had a bad day at exam, and not because her place was wrongly given to a doctor's child?

All things to ponder.

So on the one hand you like the government paying able bodied males to sit on their arse all day on benefits, but on the other you want big brother to say out of your business? Mmm kay.

hahahaha mozarse your talking through it again m8, {i stated my opinion on that paticular thread}

any more claptrap m8 {and i will hunt you down and batter you with my bellend}

hahahaha mozarse your talking through it again m8, {i stated my opinion on that paticular thread}

any more claptrap m8 {and i will hunt you down and batter you with my bellend}

Nothing like good reasoned debate.

Ive seen what benny's bellend can do as well!

Argh!

Last edited by a moderator:
English. I feel for you. Have a brew, and a think about your life. Why do bad things happen? Can you stop the bad things happening? More importantly, do bad things happen in your life because there is a powerful elite that want to control you? Is it possible that 7/7 happened because of a bunch of nobs who fell for the radical claptrap, and thought that by blowing themselves up they would get a shag? Is it possible that the government's response was not perfect without being underhand? Is it possible that your daughter did not get into grammar school because she had a bad day at exam, and not because her place was wrongly given to a doctor's child?

All things to ponder.

PMSL you forgot to mention the twin towers

Is it possible that your daughter did not get into grammar school because she had a bad day at exam, and not because her place was wrongly given to a doctor's child?

wot the **** has that got to do with this?

It sounded quite sensible to me.

Maybe what you mean is you haven't a clue what he is talking about.

true , sounds good to me too

Originally Posted by stevemac40 View Post
Unfortunately the conspiracy theorists wont take this with any credibility. They'll want proof from you, knowing that you cannot provide it. However they'll feel free to spout their ridiculous theories (and even you guys call them theories) without so much as a modicum of evidence.

Remember the evidence they used to bring out for the UFO conspiracies, the whole pile of blatantly (and poorly) edited home video. You don't hear too much about UFOs now because we've got the terrorism thing, funny that this all coincides with the change of popularity from "The X-Files" to "24".

@sausagesoap

so, by posting a pdf created in the interests of the family's of the lost i'm disrespecting the dead? they deserve better than they have had or do you disagree ..

ignore away i'm proper pleased. cheers ..

thanks for todays negative rep for that comment. i gave u one already but can't seem to give u another as i have to 'spread it around a bit'. so i can only assume ur working as part of a team being able to do me three times in five days ;) ur so big and brave. i wish, i wish i was you!

:love:

we know it wasnt them ffs - there was no conspiracy

you know when someone does this ;) it means they're not being serious. something to take with you on your travels young kid.

or did i touch a nerve?

back to the first post, has anyone read any of this and learnt anything? or come to any new conclusions? except that i'm mad Lol

that's to anyone that hasn't posted already, by the way. sort of

back to the first post, has anyone read any of this and learnt anything? or come to any new conclusions? except that i'm mad Lol

that's to anyone that hasn't posted already, by the way. sort of

Learnt absolutely nothing new. I have already said what I believe but I don't think your mad just because you don't share my views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back