7/7 debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to answer anything. This was an act of terror and you are niave if you believe different. Things are twisted to suit the conspiricy theorists argument.
Terrorism is real and its here sadly.
Were there not surviving witnesses that seen the bus bomber detonate his bomb?

i haven't twisted anything, merely passed on some info that probably most people don't know. (in the pdf).

you do need to answer those questions to validate ur argument ;)

i haven't twisted anything, merely passed on some info that probably most people don't know. (in the pdf).

you do need to answer those questions to validate ur argument ;)

Your mad m8 barking mad thats all i can say. Like i say i dont need too answer any questions spouted in that pdf. Get it into your head it was an act of terror and as previously posted it is a mark of disrespect for those poor sods who were murdered by this scum end of. No need to reply English as ive had my say and im gonna stick you on my ignore list permenantly now as i dont want to listen to any more of this dribble.
All i can say is R.I.P. all those who lost their lives to these bastards.

Your mad m8 barking mad thats all i can say. Like i say i dont need too answer any questions spouted in that pdf. Get it into your head it was an act of terror and as previously posted it is a mark of disrespect for those poor sods who were murdered by this scum end of. No need to reply English as ive had my say and im gonna stick you on my ignore list permenantly now as i dont want to listen to any more of this dribble.

And with these fine words this debate looks finished not that it ever got started

so, by posting a pdf created in the interests of the family's of the lost i'm disrespecting the dead? they deserve better than they have had or do you disagree ..

ignore away i'm proper pleased. cheers ..

the people who died on 7/7 were murdered! and most probably by islamic fundaMENTALists, but there are still things that need to be addressed. I am almost certain 9/11 was an inside job but 7/7 i dont know there are a few anomolys ie the bomb blast going upwards i think its quite possible that the people in power (not the government) may have known about the attack and anybody who knows about echelon and what theyre capable of at menwith hill in yorkshire would agree that its very likely they would have had wind of this attack before it occured, you see if i make a phone call or send an email containg the word bomb they know, straight away they know everything about me they must have known about this attack.But put yourself in their position they want id cards, closed borders,control over the population, you would think ok let them carry out there atrocity it hurts the people but it furthers our cause,how many of you have managers/supervisors at work who do things for the good of the company regardless of what it does to the serfs, people who you thought were ok till they got promoted and became mini tyrants got a bit of power,MPs go into a job wanting to help the people then tow the party line or fall by the wayside its all about power, furthering it and most of all retainig it. i know where english is coming from i think you come to a point where you realise that almost nothing is real when every advert turns from a distraction/bit of fun to a money making exercise for the board of the company its all lies some people are out to suck everyone else dry.

I think once you start heading down this road its very hard to get off and things can pile up, more and more lies present themselves you become overwhelmed by the enormity of it all and it can be incredibly frustrating
when people ridicule or humour you whilst not knowing what they are talking about.

This forum allows us to talk quite freely about some subjects that you dont encounter in the mainstream media,there are plans in place to replace the internet with a new system (internet2) where they will be able to restrict what information is shared this will be the end of sites like this where freespeach prevails, if you dont wish to be concerned about the conspiracy theories atleast think to yourself where will i get my dodgy info from, how many of us knew how to modify satellite/cable/phones/consoles and whatever before the internet really kicked off i wager not many bar the ones who glued themselves to a zx spectrum back in the eighties.
This may have started off with terrorists but the crackdown will encompass you all,
the end

I used to see one of the guys who was living in my town and he got involved with some people who filled him with hate and I lived across from where the bombs were assembled and speaking to the locals, plus family members of the Leeds lad who committed this act...the truth is they did it-go find out on the ground...these guys are missing and not a govt. conspiracy.

I used to see one of the guys who was living in my town and he got involved with some people who filled him with hate and I lived across from where the bombs were assembled and speaking to the locals, plus family members of the Leeds lad who committed this act...the truth is they did it-go find out on the ground...these guys are missing and not a govt. conspiracy.

Unfortunately the conspiracy theorists wont take this with any credibility. They'll want proof from you, knowing that you cannot provide it. However they'll feel free to spout their ridiculous theories (and even you guys call them theories) without so much as a modicum of evidence.

Remember the evidence they used to bring out for the UFO conspiracies, the whole pile of blatantly (and poorly) edited home video. You don't hear too much about UFOs now because we've got the terrorism thing, funny that this all coincides with the change of popularity from "The X-Files" to "24".

I think the pure simplicity of real life someties scares people and so they must reach for a higher reasoning.

one thing that always makes me chuckle is that conspiracy theorists want you to believe their story instead of the official line. There is normally no compelling reason to think one story is a lie and the other is true - both will make use of the same evidence.

It seems such a shame that people who really want to believe a conspiracy theory seem to forget (in this instance) that people lost their lives through an act of terror.

Found this. All that we are seeing here follows the classic traits of the PCT:

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/article.php?dir=articles&article=what_are_conspiracy_theories.php

The letters about 9/11 make interesting reading and just highlight the lack of authority that is rolled out in order to argue for conspiracies.

hahaha i'm paranoid now eh? strange coming from an ex employee of Enron, if anyone ought to agree it's you. or did you invent that to make yourself look big?

ur a skeptic, live with it.

7/7 was a conspiracy caused by the Corporations (Primark, Lidl, Aldi, Tesco, Halfords, Burger King)

Burger King did it for the oil, they need it to fry their chips. I don't know why Aldi got involved though so it must be a conspiracy.

conspiracy theorists ???-----------i wont tell you my views on terrorists but this country is on the 1st rung of the ladder, heading towards a big brother state {now this is fact}

phonecalls being recorded and moniterd/cameras sprouting up everywhere/ possible id cards/ the goverment wanting to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse when you fill in any forms {private ino thats got fukall to do with them anyway }------------------a bill comes out every other year invadeing our privacy even more

its also a fact that the police conspire against criminals and thier fellow officers

you will also find doctors will conspire aswell {as i found to my disbelief}

Last edited:
hahaha i'm paranoid now eh? strange coming from an ex employee of Enron, if anyone ought to agree it's you. or did you invent that to make yourself look big?

ur a skeptic, live with it.

I am an ex-enron employee, no doubt, no speculation, fact (I would come up with better lies than that to big myself up, surely).
Little unsure how you got from there to, I should agree with conspiracy theories. Hmmm 2 + 2 = 75 ??? Some kind of crazy logic which i'm sure my brainwashed mind just can't deal with.

I agree that some of the laws being passed are useless and the big brother state is ridiculous, don't believe the whole conspiracy crap though, I just think its very poor legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back